DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[7e] Rolling for Initiative

The ruleset defaults to the "initiative according to Dex" rule, but I don't see any way to implement the "rolling for initiative" option rule in the rulebook.
    This is one area where automating the rolls would do wonders for speeding up gameplay, as comparing everyone's DEX rolls and putting them on the combat tracker in order of success level takes a bit of time, but could be done automatically quite quickly.

I checked the options but could not find any toggle to use the optional rule. Am I missing it? Or is it not supported by the ruleset?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by osarusan View Post
    The ruleset defaults to the "initiative according to Dex" rule, but I don't see any way to implement the "rolling for initiative" option rule in the rulebook.
    This is one area where automating the rolls would do wonders for speeding up gameplay, as comparing everyone's DEX rolls and putting them on the combat tracker in order of success level takes a bit of time, but could be done automatically quite quickly.

I checked the options but could not find any toggle to use the optional rule. Am I missing it? Or is it not supported by the ruleset?
    I dont believe it is supported in the ruleset

Blog Entries
    Sounds like an excellent idea for a ruleset upgrade, though... I hear you've been looking for another project?

::ducks and runs from the room giggling::

Excellent idea!
    I also found the same problem on the combat tracker, which also does not take into account the combat ability to establish order.

I’ll take a look...

ok it's been a few years, but the "rolling for initiative" option would be nice.

Thread Information