STAR TREK 2d20
Page 7 of 14 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Oh, and the settings for the overlays default to "off"; so, to all users who already use the overlays: Turn it on after you started your campaign (then it is saved of course)

And the CL effect does not show up in chat messages yet because that would have been difficult (many possible chat messages to edit). I do that probably later (but you see a different number of dice etc. of course)

(I should make a list first what I want to write to avoid so many posts I edit the update post with all these infos, too)
    Last edited by Kelrugem; November 6th, 2020 at 03:41.

using fg 3.3.12

you mentioned here to update. downloaded this extension from post #1 above (which i assume is most recent version since there are no versioning indicator in filename)... special icons are not showing up.

when i drop a save on a target, the save/fail icon no longer appears. nor are any of the wound severity icons based on wounds are showing.

i'm using these extsensions:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tahl_liadon; November 8th, 2020 at 04:23.
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post

using fg 3.3.12

you mentioned here to update. downloaded this extension from post #1 above (which i assume is most recent version since there are no versioning indicator in filename)... special icons are not showing up.

when i drop a save on a target, the save/fail icon no longer appears. nor are any of the wound severity icons based on wounds are showing.

i'm using these extsensions:

Did you activate the overlays in the settings? There are now settings to turn on/off the overlays and they are off as default You need to activate them once (at the very bottom of the settings, below the "Overlays" heading )

(by the way: You downloaded the version which only partially uses your icons (basically only replacing the wheel icon), the other version of the extension in the first post only uses your icons )

EDIT: and COC is also included now, you can deactivate that, too, if you want (but that should not cause any issues)

1) ok cool (didn't know)... turned on and now works.

2) i downloaded the main one, then replaced updated icons design to see how they look, so i think i'm good.

3) deactivated coc ext... confirming effect still works with this ext [thumbsup]

thx!
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post
    1) ok cool (didn't know)... turned on and now works.

2) i downloaded the main one, then replaced updated icons design to see how they look, so i think i'm good.

3) deactivated coc ext... confirming effect still works with this ext [thumbsup]

thx!
    Cool Thanks, too, I edited the first post to make sure that people see the new settings (I added also a screenshot about these)

There was a SmiteWorks' update for 3.5e today about some bug in FGU Please redownload Zygmunt Moloch also provided compressed graphics for the blood overlays etc., making the file sizes smaller Thanks to Zygmunt

Hi Kelrugem,

I don't suppose there's any chance of making this compatible with 5e is there? The Wounds and Saves are the last bits of 5e Enhancer I still use, and, though there are alternatives for these effects in 5e, none seem to do it with the same style.
    Cheers,

Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Ludd_G View Post
    Hi Kelrugem,

I don't suppose there's any chance of making this compatible with 5e is there? The Wounds and Saves are the last bits of 5e Enhancer I still use, and, though there are alternatives for these effects in 5e, none seem to do it with the same style.
    Cheers,

Simon
    Hi

Making overlay extensions is indeed not soo difficult, but I do not know yet whether I have the time right now to create it and to maintain it Especially the save stuff may require a lot of maintenance which I may not have the time for because of that my extensions for 3.5e/PF1 already require so much time (I am finishing my thesis at the moment, therefore I have so less time, but afterwards it may be possible for me )

Best,

Kelrugem

No worries! Good luck with your thesis!

Thread Information