5E Character Create Playlist

Using "prerendered art" for "Similar tokens and objects"

Hi,

Normally I use DAZ Studio for both character art and for other purposes. Some "top-down view" of a character can be turned into tokens, but with choosing different shaders, etc. lets me create statues for use on my maps. Of course, other content for DAZ studio can be used in a similar way. It can help us to have "different statues of the same hero or deity" and varied but similar objects at a reasonable price with reasonable effort and the license for the models allow such use (we can even sell tokens) but I am not sure if people would like the looks of such items.

Some of the items still have the shadows on transparent background, it is easy to remove it... And these items show how some real quick renders can look like.

Would you use such tokens or objects? Do you like the looks of such renders?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Their are similar (roughly) products on the Store here and for sale elsewhere. Some of which I suspect use DAZ, but I'm not sure. Their is a market for these things, but I think it takes a long time to build up a following of customers. I suggest if you do pursue such products, you look to distribute as many places as possible (i.e. all the other VTTs as well as DrieThru and mapping/cartography outlets). Good luck.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information