DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 14 First ... 311121314 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Oki, that is certainly also a reasonable wish I see here and there I certainly will think about it, but it may not come so soon (I finally start running a game on 11/12 March for my birthday, my first campaign for FGU and first campaign since over 3 years So, I will focus first preparing that first session and then I hope to have more time again to look at the extensions )
    At the risk of spamming everyone watching this thread, I'm sure we all wish you a great birthday and a great game kickoff. If you need any extension recommendations for your game... haha... I'm sure you know people. Have a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by crossbow57 View Post
    At the risk of spamming everyone watching this thread, I'm sure we all wish you a great birthday and a great game kickoff. If you need any extension recommendations for your game... haha... I'm sure you know people. Have a blast!
    Hehe, thank you Yeah, I have many extensions loaded, hopefully all compatible

Sooo, finally a compatibility update with the newest version of FGU! I also added a code provided by ryan/rhagelstrom for compatibility with his turbo extension (sorry for the delay about the latter, I totally forgot that one)

Two small hotfixes (for StrainInjury an extra hotfix)

Just a heads-up: Currently there is an incompatibility with the extension CoreRPG Combat Highlighter. It causes an error when opening the CT with PCs for the first time or when adding PCs I think it does not cause any harm and one can ignore it, but I hope I will be able to resolve this issue by looking into the Combat Highlighter extension

Just a heads-up: Currently there is an incompatibility with the extension CoreRPG Combat Highlighter.
    We saw the error window popping up. I noticed it shows this line:

[1/21/2024 11:00:14 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "3.5E:ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"]:33: attempt to index global 'nonlethal' (a nil value)

Once for each character pre-loaded in the party sheet. I hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    We saw the error window popping up. I noticed it shows this line:

[1/21/2024 11:00:14 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "3.5E:ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"]:33: attempt to index global 'nonlethal' (a nil value)

Once for each character pre-loaded in the party sheet. I hope that helps.
    indeed, that is the one error I also saw when loaded together with the Combat Highlighter Or do you get the error also when just loading the StrainInjury version?

I think I know how to solve this particular issue, will test later

Or do you get the error also when just loading the StrainInjury version?
    I just loaded the StrainInjury without Combat Highlighter and the error went away.

Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    I just loaded the StrainInjury without Combat Highlighter and the error went away.
    Thanks for the confirmation Then I have an idea how to solve it, I think

Looks like the issue does impact game play - but only with both extensions loaded. When Combat Highlighter is active, damage is not being added to a target token's damage fields (strain or injury). Also, the damage indicators (dying, dead, moderate, heavy, etc.) are not showing on the map tokens.

When you open the game back up after disabling C.H., all the correct damage indicators and hit point damage shows.

I hope that helps!

Thread Information