DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 14 First ... 89101112 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Hi Thanks for the words

You still have the ability to change the extension The FG Updater will automatically install into your extensions subfolder, so, you can still edit it as usual then (the updater may also overwrite automatically any previous version, hence keep copies of your image files somewhere else, too just in case, then you always have these when you need to edit it again )
    You just made my day! Thank you. I was afraid it was 'packaged' like purchased tokens or content.

If you ever get bored now that your PhD work is complete I'd love to put in an idea for a modifier that works against Fortification. Such as: VFORTIF: +25;
    I realize that's an odd use but, I thought I'd throw it out there! Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    You just made my day! Thank you. I was afraid it was 'packaged' like purchased tokens or content.

If you ever get bored now that your PhD work is complete I'd love to put in an idea for a modifier that works against Fortification. Such as: VFORTIF: +25;
    I realize that's an odd use but, I thought I'd throw it out there! Thanks again!
    You're welcome

You mean like adding an effect which lowers the fortification? So, VFORTIF lowers the fortification of the defender? Do you have an example for an ability doing something like this? (An example would be nice such that I know whether or not it makes more sense that the attacker or the defender carries that effect If the defender should carry that effect, then I can try to allow negative values for FORTIF )

You're welcome

You mean like adding an effect which lowers the fortification? So, VFORTIF lowers the fortification of the defender? Do you have an example for an ability doing something like this? (An example would be nice such that I know whether or not it makes more sense that the attacker or the defender carries that effect If the defender should carry that effect, then I can try to allow negative values for FORTIF )
    VFORTIF would be something the attacker would have, as in a special function on a magic weapon. The 'super=special' magic sword lowers Fortification by XX%. Similar to a modifier adding a bonus to confirm the crit. Thank you!

VFORTIF would be something the attacker would have, as in a special function on a magic weapon. The 'super=special' magic sword lowers Fortification by XX%. Similar to a modifier adding a bonus to confirm the crit. Thank you!
    I see, so, a bit like in DDO (Dungeons&Dragons Online) I try to add it I may need to update my extensions because of 4.1.5 which just got pushed; a good opportunity to look at that, too

I see, so, a bit like in DDO (Dungeons&Dragons Online) I try to add it I may need to update my extensions because of 4.1.5 which just got pushed; a good opportunity to look at that, too
    You are awesome! Thanks! As much as I love the core FantasyGrounds software, your extensions (and others) really put the icing on the cake!

Rob

You are awesome! Thanks! As much as I love the core FantasyGrounds software, your extensions (and others) really put the icing on the cake!

Rob
    thanks for the words

Hello,

First off let me say thank you for all your hard work. I would love to be able to help out more and code some of these extensions for the community but alas I lack that skill and time for now. I installed your Feature: StrainInjury plus extended automation overlays into my campaign and had some issues. Namely this error.

Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_attack.lua"];680: attempt to concatenate local 'nAdditionalDefenseForCC'(a nil value)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Evilthorne View Post
    Hello,

First off let me say thank you for all your hard work. I would love to be able to help out more and code some of these extensions for the community but alas I lack that skill and time for now. I installed your Feature: StrainInjury plus extended automation overlays into my campaign and had some issues. Namely this error.

Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_attack.lua"];680: attempt to concatenate local 'nAdditionalDefenseForCC'(a nil value)
    I cannot reproduce this error; how did you create this? Do you have any other extensions loaded? If yes, can you test without the other extensions, too? (EDIT: I see in your logs that you used other extensions; so, it may be that my extension is incompatible with someone else's. Maybe with better combat effects by rhagelstrom)

Also: In case you use FG unity, then use the version from the forge: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/31/view If you use the version attached here in the forums, then you may get an error, I am not sure; the version in the forum is only for FG classic

I cannot reproduce this error; how did you create this? Do you have any other extensions loaded? If yes, can you test without the other extensions, too? (EDIT: I see in your logs that you used other extensions; so, it may be that my extension is incompatible with someone else's. Maybe with better combat effects by rhagelstrom)

Also: In case you use FG unity, then use the version from the forge: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/31/view If you use the version attached here in the forums, then you may get an error, I am not sure; the version in the forum is only for FG classic
    So I tried it just with your extension and no issue, I also got your extension from the forge originally.
    2) I tried your ext and the Better Combat effects. no problem
    3)the above plus Advanced Effects = no problem
    4) all above plus extended AC bonus types = We have a winner!
    5)Just yours and extended AC bonus type = still the problem persists.

Does this help?

Actually I just realized I should have tried just the extended ac type and see what happens…duh.

Also this happens when you roll in your critical threat range during a melee attack. It stops the program from auto rolling the confirm as well.
    Last edited by Evilthorne; November 4th, 2021 at 01:36. Reason: Added more info

Thread Information