StrainInjury packages

Hi

In that thread I upload my extensions combined with the StrainInjury extension of darrenan (see https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...iant-Extension), thanks to him I am allowed to upload these combinations In that way (i.e. having them all in one thread) it is a bit more aesthetic. It is about these extensions:

Strain and Injury: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...iant-Extension
    Advanced Effects (with keen extension): https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...finder-effects
    Save versus tags: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...232#post447232
    AoO tracker: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tunity-tracker

The names of the extensions should make clear which extension combines which extensions (except for the AoO tracker, see next sentence) The full package extensions are everything together and the AoO tracker is also in the combined version of strainInjury with the advanced effects extension.

The reason for this is that they are incompatible with each other when you load them separately. When you want to use them at the same time, then load one of these packages instead of the separate extensions

I also changed something in StrainInjury, but only for 3.5e (Pathfinder is not touched by this). Regeneration of 3.5e does not work anymore in StrainInjury by the original code of StrainInjury. I brought it back and it now works as following: Regeneration only heals Strain damage and every ingoing damage type is strain damage except when it is of the special type mentioned in the REGEN effect (e.g. fire for the troll regeneration), for these special damage types the damage is then Injury damage I guess this is the most straightforward implementation for it according to the standard rules of 3.5e for regeneration.

Have fun

EDIT: Damage coming from a failed stability check is now injury damage and not strain.
    Last edited by Kelrugem; September 9th, 2019 at 22:24.

Here you can download the single StrainInjury extension since I now take care of it

In that post are also combined packages of the full package extensions with the additional save overlay mentioned/introduced here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?50143-Save-overlay-extension-(idea-from-Ken-L)&p=445881#post445881
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Kelrugem; September 1st, 2019 at 03:03.

Updated, due to recent changes in advanced effects and the overlay extension I also changed the type of damage coming from a failed stabilization: It is now injury damage and not strain.

Also here an update due to save versus tags changes, see https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...232#post447232

There was a fix in 3.3.8 which I've incorporated into these extensions because the StrainInjury part was affected by it I saw that one person downloaded one extension here since the last update. To that person: please redownload :P Sorry (but nothing bad will happen when you don't, the condition "deafened" will then just not be accounted when you roll initiative through the circle buttons in the CT)

I was seeing this error in my extension, switched to one of yours, and saw the same thing. This error shows up in the console.log file in the root FG folder, and doesn't seem to cause anything bad to happen. All the same you might want to take a look and see if you can make it go away. Cheers!

[25.08.2019 23:52:40] Ruleset Warning: window: Unable to locate control (button_global_targeting) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (label_wounds) in windowclass (combattracker_host)

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    I was seeing this error in my extension, switched to one of yours, and saw the same thing. This error shows up in the console.log file in the root FG folder, and doesn't seem to cause anything bad to happen. All the same you might want to take a look and see if you can make it go away. Cheers!

[25.08.2019 23:52:40] Ruleset Warning: window: Unable to locate control (button_global_targeting) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (label_wounds) in windowclass (combattracker_host)
    Ah, thank you for the report That seems to pop-up at the first time when one opens the CT (and when the console is open, gladly a warning does not force the console to open) Probably has something to do with the strain label box in the CT (and they gladly look still the same as you observed, too ).

Thanks I try to fix that At the moment I prepare my move to a new city, so I have a bit less time, but when I get time I try to make that warning go away

So, the warning message should now be gone If you want to know what I changed: I deleted the insertbefore commands in ct_host.xml for the strain and injury labels, seemingly these commands do not work anymore. I compared it with the native code in FG for nonlethal and wounds and they also work without that insertbefore command Thus, the code about the position below that insertbefore command seems to be necessary and already sufficient for the labels which is probably the reason why the labels still worked

Thanks again, let me know if you see something else I wanted to push a new version soon, the height of health bars actually do not take injury damage into account but the colour does (such that the health dot works completely and the health bar partially. The health bar changes its colour correctly when someone e.g. goes unconscious but the length of a health bar does not fit then) When I find time to find the code for the health bar then I should be able to fix that quickly, I guess, since that is probably only a matter of renaming things of the original code

The package of StrainInjury with the full overlay package are updated due to an update in the overlay extension (see its thread)

Thread Information