DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 14 First ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    Looks like the issue does impact game play - but only with both extensions loaded. When Combat Highlighter is active, damage is not being added to a target token's damage fields (strain or injury). Also, the damage indicators (dying, dead, moderate, heavy, etc.) are not showing on the map tokens.

When you open the game back up after disabling C.H., all the correct damage indicators and hit point damage shows.

I hope that helps!
    I see, thank you I will test around a bit and hopefully solve that

So, I just uploaded a new version which should hopefully be compatible with the Combat Highlighter again

Sooo, finally the StrainInjury extension is updated! Now the extended automation extensions and the StrainInjury variants are hopefully compatible with FG again, thanks a lot for your patience

Sorry for the long waiting period, was a bad timing that I was on long holidays while the stuff with the patch was tested and then rolled out Then writing applications and so on

Thanks to mattekure for his help with the toolbar, and to Moon Wizard for a sample code regarding the toolbar Also thanks to Soxmax for (dis)advantage effects for skills which I will soon explain here (but right now I am hurrying to bed)

Thank you for the update Kel!

Thread Information