DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 14 First ... 45678 ... Last

Admittedly, I've become a bit of an extension junkie for PF1e. I've got most of the greatest hits going - including the Live HP extension darrenan mentioned. I disabled that one and it seems to have cleared it up.

BLEARGH. It's like having to choose one child over another! I love them both!

Thanks for the insight, I'll try some more combos to see if I can get the mix right. All the other extensions seem to play well.

I'm using:

Remove Effect v2
    Extended Language Fonts
    Ammo Manager
    Malady Tracker
    Spell Failure
    Time Manager
    Total Encumbrance
    Hero Points
    Local Dice Tower
    Drain and Permanent Bonuses
    Spell Formatting
    Inventory Manager
    Item Durability
    Has Initiative Indicator
    Strain and Injury...
    And normally Live HP

JUST THE ESSENTIALS, haha. The fact I haven't hit any other conflicts (that I've noticed) is pretty good... testament to the programmers, I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by crossbow57 View Post
    Admittedly, I've become a bit of an extension junkie for PF1e. I've got most of the greatest hits going - including the Live HP extension darrenan mentioned. I disabled that one and it seems to have cleared it up.

BLEARGH. It's like having to choose one child over another! I love them both!

Thanks for the insight, I'll try some more combos to see if I can get the mix right. All the other extensions seem to play well.

I'm using:

Remove Effect v2
    Extended Language Fonts
    Ammo Manager
    Malady Tracker
    Spell Failure
    Time Manager
    Total Encumbrance
    Hero Points
    Local Dice Tower
    Drain and Permanent Bonuses
    Spell Formatting
    Inventory Manager
    Item Durability
    Has Initiative Indicator
    Strain and Injury...
    And normally Live HP

JUST THE ESSENTIALS, haha. The fact I haven't hit any other conflicts (that I've noticed) is pretty good... testament to the programmers, I'd say.
    Ah oki I can look at that maybe at some point when I have time again

Thank you - I would really appreciate it.

For what it's worth, after some extensive testing, it appears to be consistent across all the "basic" themes. Unlike extensions, I have not gone crazy with those, just usually running the Pathfinder Official theme.

The issue seems to be that the UI is drawing another number field on top of the Injury field. Injury is there, it works - it's just obscured - and yes, that seems to be a function of the way the Live HP update is laying out the fields, since it is splitting out the HP from the con bonus, etc.

Anyhow, thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by crossbow57 View Post
    Thank you - I would really appreciate it.

For what it's worth, after some extensive testing, it appears to be consistent across all the "basic" themes. Unlike extensions, I have not gone crazy with those, just usually running the Pathfinder Official theme.

The issue seems to be that the UI is drawing another number field on top of the Injury field. Injury is there, it works - it's just obscured - and yes, that seems to be a function of the way the Live HP update is laying out the fields, since it is splitting out the HP from the con bonus, etc.

Anyhow, thanks again.
    Thanks Yeah, I think I know what happens: Bmos places this box next to wounds and nonlethal box, but the straininjury replaces those and at least one box has now the label "injury" (also in the code), which results to, that Bmos's code does ignore the injury box for the placing

Finally, a new update!! See https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post596170 and especially https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...169#post596169

The alternative extensions also has now new icons by tahl_liadon They are also smaller now (also better for performance maybe, if you have issues)

I accidentally uploaded an older version Just in case there were some quick grabbers of StrainInjury

Please redownload I accidentally forgot to relabel a "2" to a "3" in the code which was leading to that there were no health bars anymore

Sorry for the problems

Hello Kelrugem,
    Thank you for the update. Testing it out I'm seeing the damage overlays are only applied to PCs, not NPCs.
    <see video>
    https://youtu.be/hXBedDbm0K0
    In the video, the first 3 were player characters; damage indicated as expected.
    The next several, both 'friendly, neutral, hostile' did not show any overlay. The damage registers in the combat tracker, but the health bar does not change from the full green.
    It doesn't matter if the attacker is an NPC or PC.
    It doesn't matter if the damage is dragged and dropped onto the CT or the map token, or if the damage is double clicked on a token already targeted.
    Spell or Melee damage makes no difference.

I updated FGU,
    I tested with only "Advanced Effects and Strain and Injury" installed, downloaded today.

Thank you for all the hard work you put into maintaining these amazing extensions! Let me know if you need any more information or help testing.
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    Hello Kelrugem,
    Thank you for the update. Testing it out I'm seeing the damage overlays are only applied to PCs, not NPCs.
    <see video>
    https://youtu.be/hXBedDbm0K0
    In the video, the first 3 were player characters; damage indicated as expected.
    The next several, both 'friendly, neutral, hostile' did not show any overlay. The damage registers in the combat tracker, but the health bar does not change from the full green.
    It doesn't matter if the attacker is an NPC or PC.
    It doesn't matter if the damage is dragged and dropped onto the CT or the map token, or if the damage is double clicked on a token already targeted.
    Spell or Melee damage makes no difference.

I updated FGU,
    I tested with only "Advanced Effects and Strain and Injury" installed, downloaded today.

Thank you for all the hard work you put into maintaining these amazing extensions! Let me know if you need any more information or help testing.
    Rob
    I have fixed it, thanks a lot You can redownload it There were a lot of changes in February, and I forgot to adjust one line of code for StrainInjury (in the version without StrainInjury I thought about it, but here I forgot it )

Please redownload, there was a strange issue with deleting NPCs from the CT who got damaged by players while a client still was connected (it didn't cause something bad but an annoying error message)

Thread Information