STAR TREK 2d20

New to FG player looking for Dnd 5e game

Hi all I am new to FG and also pretty new to Dnd. I got hooked by randomly catching an episode of Critical Role on youtube and now regularly watch that and other dnd games in my spare time I got myself some dice and want to play but there are not many groups within 40 miles of my town so I am giving this a try. I am available to play Mon-Fri from 6:30-midnight, 8am- 3pm Sat, or anytime until midnight on Sun eastern time as I live in New York state. I have a bunch of different character ideas as that pretty much all I have been able to do. I get along with anyone unless they see actively trying not too... I would like to get into a weekly game but I will take what I can get
    Last edited by DamoniousPrime; July 23rd, 2019 at 14:09.

We have a group that meets Wednesday 7:30 to 9:00 ish on Wednesday. Send me a message and we'll see.
    We've been playing for years as a group and have one just dropping out.

Realin.

I have a group that i am running and we need a player since we have one person that is leaving. I am not sure if you have already found a group or not but you are more than welcome to join ours. ( I am a fellow Critical Role avid watcher myself)

Thread Information