Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

First time DM - Lost Mines of Phandelver - Wed/Thur - GMT

FG License: Standard (You will need this also)
    Game System: 5E

Time Zone: GMT
    Day of week and time: TBD - Between 4 - 6pm (2-4 Hours), and either Wednesday or Thursday (Let me know what you prefer and what you would be willing to do)
    If new game, planned start date: Next week, 31/7 Or 1/8
    Planned Frequency: Weekly
    Term: End of module, if everyone happy maybe start a new one after.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: Its a module so probably slightly more combat but im still up for some RP
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4 - 5
    Character starting level & equipment: 1
    Character restrictions: PHB. There are pregenerated characters but can also make your own with the PHB if you want.

Details of your scenario: The Lost Mines of Phandelver. Ok i know this modules is probably played to death but im a totally new player and haven't been able to find a game within my schedule after looking for 2 - 3 weeks now, so i thought if i cant find a DM ill become the DM. It will be a learning process for myself and i hope some new players are interested so can learn together. I defiantly wont be doing voices but feel free to do so. I just want to get into a new hobby as a player or DM, meet some new people and have a good time

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3549
    Last edited by Donkeyb39; July 22nd, 2019 at 18:41.

I'm down for this. Same TZ so timing is not too much of an issue.
    Discord: MMC#3711

How long of sessions are you planning?

probably around 2-4 hours.

I'm on GMT, but I have work until 6:30. Once the summer ends. and I'm back at uni I'll be able to make any time . if you're able to start a bit later, I'd be super interested.

I would be down to play, I come from EST so the timeing would be perfect on those days. I have a High elf ranger class already premaid if that would work. You can PM me if you want to talk more.

I'm also relatively new, so this seems like a groovy opportunity! I'd be playing in the morning, but that works fine on either of those days.
    Feel free to hit me up over Discord (Wüdenbachs#6636) if you wanna talk a bit before deciding whether to include me.
    I'd Love to play our party's rogue
    Last edited by Wudenbachs; July 22nd, 2019 at 23:02.

Quote Originally Posted by KushMaster69X View Post
    I'm on GMT, but I have work until 6:30. Once the summer ends. and I'm back at uni I'll be able to make any time . if you're able to start a bit later, I'd be super interested.
    I work nights so i normally only get up around 2-3PM anyway so anytime works for me but i wanted to make it available for people out side GMT as well which is why i thought 4-6. If others are happy for 7-8PM makes no difference to me.

I’m good for anytime if I’m given the opportunity to be included

This wcould be fun I never got the chance to play this before

wednesday or thursday is fine for me
    Ultimate Licence Holder - it only took 5 years but I started to GM in FG in 2019

Thread Information