FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Just tried this in Fantasy Grounds Unity and it works like a charm!

v1.2 - 2019.07.28

1. Added a global message when a player's character levels up, and the player hears a 'ding' when the message appears in chat. *a player needs to be logged in and have a character for this to occur*
    2. When the player's character receives experience, the player will see a message providing the current experience total as well as what is needed for the next level. The message also says how many experience points is needed to level. *A player needs to be logged in and have a character for this to occur*
    3. In the options, under 'Game (GM)' there is an option for 'Experience Chart Type'. The default is Standard level 20, options are Standard level 30, and off (which will require the DM to manually enter in the total exp needed). The experience needed box will auto-populate with the appropriate experience totals for the levels and will stop updating the value at the appropriate levels as well. 20 and 30 respectively.

"Still works in FGU, only the chat triggers only tell what xp you are awarded and not how much you will need to level up. Still a very useful extension thanks for all the hard work!"
    Last edited by vaughnlannister; April 22nd, 2020 at 12:46.

Is there a way for this extension to be altered and used inside of the pfrpg2 ruleset?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Minsupa View Post
    Is there a way for this extension to be altered and used inside of the pfrpg2 ruleset?
    Yep. It would require you (or someone) to alter this extension or write a new one.

I suspect between the video from the OP and pulling apart the extension it should be easy to do. But, as always when using someone else's work, you should ask if they are ok if you do that if you plan to redistribute it

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

In FGU, I now get this error when attempting to load the extension:

[6/12/2020 9:46:31 AM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Extension Info Load (5E_Next_Level_XP_Automated_and_DM_XP_Edit_Only): Unexpected XML declaration. The XML declaration must be the first node in the document, and no white space characters are allowed to appear before it. Line 1, position 8.

Works great for me in the lastest version of FGU. Thanks for your hard work. Entering next level XP manually is a chore

Hi, is this extension still operational? Does it still work with FGU, or as the function of this extension been added to FGU?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgangrpg View Post
    Hi, is this extension still operational? Does it still work with FGU, or as the function of this extension been added to FGU?
    It still works. As a matter of fact, as of today, you can get it on the Forge instead of DMs Guild.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Hello ! Link seems to indicate the extension isn't available anymore on DM's Guild. Is there anywhere else I might be able to grab it ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PlexusDM View Post
    Hello ! Link seems to indicate the extension isn't available anymore on DM's Guild. Is there anywhere else I might be able to grab it ?
    According to the post right above yours, it's on the Forge. A search of the Forge gives me this link; Fantasy Grounds Forge

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information