Starfinder Playlist
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678
    "Rocksfall.....everybody dies"

An angry triggered GM who hates the current campaign & players, TPK's them, and wants to go home.

Always one of my favorite NG episodes... I thought the play on words via a story was a great communication device. Thumbs Up to your version.

My ranger's name on in Everquest on Ayone Ro server played from 1995 to 2008.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

I had a cup from a trip to Myrtle Beach 30 years ago in my hand at the time. Myrtle backwards is Eltrym.

Years ago, I gave up an old username and wanted to create a new one. The old name was "Penny Dreadful", and I thought "I'd like a username that is similarly dreadful", and so that became my username. Most of the time, I shorten it now to simply "similarly" since almost no one uses adverbs in their usernames (though I think I was partly inspired to use an adverb because of a very silly 1980s gangster-movie parody called Johnny Dangerously).

I was so lucky. While surfing the Internet, something sparkled under a rickety bush on the edge of an imprint. I picked it up, removed the adhering dirt and polished it a little. Behold, my name came to light.

Thread Information