FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by wakhere View Post
    hi, ive installed Attack of Opportunity tracker
    For 3.3.11+. V. 3.3.11.1

"By a request I added now some AoO tracker in the CT, see the attached image." ....

but I cannot find/see an attached image. I've installed and can see nothing changed on the CT....
    I've also installed the combined pathfinder and etc. versions, no change
    I'm lost...

help please
    Hi

There was some screenshot (screenshot0011.png) at the bottom of the post But I replaced it now and made it visible in the text It shows the defense part of an entity in the CT, the tracker is labeled as AoO Does this help?

thank you. i completely missed the 'defensive part' of the post...the screenshot made it obvious what I had missed....yes I agree there was less room in the offense tracker....

thanks wak

Quote Originally Posted by wakhere View Post
    thank you. i completely missed the 'defensive part' of the post...the screenshot made it obvious what I had missed....yes I agree there was less room in the offense tracker....

thanks wak
    Cool

Yes, this, but also AoO's normally happen when it is not your turn, so, it is a bit more like a defensive attack when someone else is active, although in attack it might still be better because the attack stuff gets always opened when attacking

Updated to FGU and 3.3.12. This extension is now only part of the full overlay packages, together with all the other things Please download one of the overlay packages and think about turning on that extension (there are now options to turn off overlays if you do not need it)

(I am just about uploading all these new things, so, when you read this right after I posted it, then please wait a bit )

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ea-from-Ken-L)
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...njury-packages (for strainInjury)

Finally updated It is also now compatible again with the mirror image handler and the ammunition manager

Thread Information