DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Cast that the cost are hit points

Good mornin all, I'm new to Fantay ground and I'm trying to make a custom weapon were when used it does 1d6 necrotic dammage to the user. How can you enter it in the effects of the weapon ?

Welcome to the FG forums!

What ruleset is this for? The possibilities can be quite different depending on what ruleset you're using.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I've moved this to the D&D 5E forum, which is the best place to ask questions about using the 5E ruleset. I'm sure someone will come along soon and address your question.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    I don't think you can automate it. But you can create a 1d6 necrotic damage effect/action and then you just have to know to have that target the user (I would just have the player drag it to themselves). Just create a second damage line on the weapon's action.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

There is no automatic way to inflict damage on the user of the weapon. Create a damage line in a new Power Group which does the required damage and the user would need to drag that onto their character in the Combat Tracker to apply the damage.

More information on effects here https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...haracter+Sheet

And setting up a power group here https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...r+Sheet#Powers
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information