DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Okay, given all the Saturday drops, I'm going to have to drop the Saturday version of the game. The Sunday roster has been filled, so thanks for the late applications but I'll reopen the thread here if there's any need for replacement players.

If you have won a Sunday roster slot, please contact me at [email protected] if you haven't already done so and I'll set up times this weekend for folks to connect to the game and Discord and work out character details and specifics.

Thanks!
    -Adam

Folks That Have Confirmed Their Seat
    1. Khavi/Shynt'lara, the Half-Drow Bard (College of Lore)
    2. KushMaster69X/Robert Taerwin, the Human Rogue (Assassin)
    3. Elf_Boy/Umlilo, the Fire Genasi Wizard (War Mage)
    4. Zergburger/Eise, the Human Paladin (Oath of Vengeance)

Folks That Have NOT Confirmed Their Seat
    1. Sindustry/Slopp, the Kobold Druid (Circle of the Land)
    2. DeadMenStare/Kirryl, the Minotaur Cleric (Light Domain)
    3. FuzzyBunny/Chance(Athren), the Half-Elf Ranger (Beast Master)

With only a week to go, I need to hear from you at [email protected] to confirm your interest at the table, people. I will send a followup message to your forum accounts as well.

If you haven't confirmed via email by midnight EDT Weds 8/14, you will lose your seat in this game.
    People actually applied and got turned away from this game. Please don't take the seat for granted before we even begin.

For Those Originally Turned Away
    If you were one of the late applicants or those passed over and you're still interested, check back on this thread Thursday morning EDT to see if there are any slots reopened and receive instructions on expressing interest.

Thanks, all! Looking forward to our romp through cheery Barovia.

-Adam

We have two slots open due to cancellations etc. Anyone from the original crew interested, please drop me a line by Saturday to [email protected]. First come, first served.

Thanks.

Also, there had been some accidental timing confusion - the game runs 2pm EDT to 8pm EDT every 3rd Sunday of the Month. In places I mistakenly identified it as 12noon. Correcting that now, 12 is just a wee bit too early and the game would run too long.

-Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Paxx View Post
    i tried but lost everything i typed because it took to long and it ended yesterday.
    It seems to be a running thyme on these boards, commitment issues. Well, such is life. So I'm going to submit my character anyways.

Your mundane world name : Mitch

• Your preferred pronouns/gender identity: Him / He / It / Ancient / Wile E Coyote.

• Your level of D&D or Tabletop RPG experience : Expert, Bought the red box set 1st ed. bran new, 2nd, 3.5, (4th-was not acceptable) read a lot of 5th and want to try it. DMed most of the time, want to run a character for once. Played Doom when first out, DAoCamelot 1st one, Bata tested WoW. So I have a little gaming exp.

• Your level of FG experience, same ranks: Novice, but computer savvy. I've been watching the videos, still learning.

• Your time zone/general region of the world: -7 Colorado.

• Some interest or hobby, skill or passion of yours from the outside world to start the getting to know you process : Online gaming, astronomy, electrician, woodworking.

• Your character concept. : Wizard/Monk , Race: Tabaxi.

• A short bit about your character's history. A work in progress.

• IF you are experienced in D&D settings, decide please which world you come from. Abeir-Toril.

"Spoon!!" back at ya.
    Last edited by Paxx; August 16th, 2019 at 08:12. Reason: better late than never

Hey Paxx, drop me a line at [email protected] and I'll get you the pertinent info. Welcome to the table.

And with that, our roster is closed again. Thanks all!

Thread Information