Starfinder Playlist

Can i post "The Kings Army"

I found a PDF for "The Kings Army" and found the it interesting so have been inputting it as NPC's in FG for my own use. Where do i stand on posting the completed module with all the NPC's ??

It from 'boltnine homebrew' by ashenbolt and also found it included with a load other homebrew items in a google drive i assume was made by ashenbolt and haven't found it on any paid site so dont think its pirating or anything but dont want to cross any lines. Had a look and couldn't fine any specific post about stuff like this (although i could just be blind haha)

Thanks

Look at the copyright information in the product. Also check to see if it is released under any particular license (Open Gaming License, community commons, etc.). Always take the initial stance that you can't share unless you have permission or the product clearly has a shareable license.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The BoltNine Homebrew group went defunct some time ago and as far as I know did not include any kind of copyright language in their products. That said, I know that some of their products included artwork that was likely copyrighted and not free for release. Making them for your own campaign is totally fine, but I wouldnt post it anywhere or share it unless you track down the creators and get permission.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Oh ok, I'll just keep it for my own games then. Good to know for future if I find anything else worth putting in FG. Thsnks guys

Can i post "The Kings Army"

Are you saying you want to post pictures of 500 VIN numbers?
    Why do you have all those, and why do you need to post them here? Are you sure thats wise?

I dont think theres a hard limit, and I dont think you can make a scrolling box.

Thread Information