DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Fantasy Grounds

Fantasy Grounds

Is it possible to set up Ultimate to run as a service so that my users can connect and roll up characters unattended?

Hi Codesmith, welcome to FG.

You can leave your computer on with FG running would be the simplest. I believe some people have managed to use it in the way I think you are asking.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ntasy-Grounds)
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Asa Windows service, not to my knowledge. But, you can setup a Task that runs at computer startup and starts FG. But that won't get FG to start your campaign. Their is no command line I know that will start FG with a specified campaign. But, as Mr. Z says, just start FG, start your campaign and leave it running. You can't minimize the window, but you can resize it and move it mostly off screen. Just make sure you put a password on your campaign.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information