Starfinder Playlist

MM modules not updating, error saving to vault.

Code:
    Unable to extract file (modules/AD&D 2E Monstrous Manual.mod) for product (WOTC2EMM).
    HandleFile: Unable to save file (modules/AD&D 2E Monstrous Manual.mod) in product (WOTC2EMM) to content vault.
    HandleFile: Unable to save file (modules/DD MM Monster Manual.mod) in product (WOTC5EMMDELUXE) to content vault.
    It updated other items in the vault, and I can verify todays date is on them.

I tried to delete the two files and update again.
    I seen it created the file and started building it, but then the error happened during the process.
    Any suggestions?

Blog Entries
    Did you check the file permissions? I don't think that's it,but about all I can think of at the moment.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Did you check the file permissions? I don't think that's it,but about all I can think of at the moment.
    Yeah, that was the first thing I did, and compared it will other files in vault. I will fix it when I have some time, just thought I would check for any other quick fix solutions

Also, try deleting WOTC2EMM.dat and WOTC5EMMDELUXE.dat from the vault subfolder within FG data folder, then run a new update.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Also, try deleting WOTC2EMM.dat and WOTC5EMMDELUXE.dat from the vault subfolder within FG data folder, then run a new update.

Regards,
    JPG
    Yep, that was the second thing I tried.

Then, it sounds like a folder permissions issue.

A couple things to try:

* Manually set the Permissions on the FG data folder within Windows Explorer to give Full Control to Everyone group. (We probably have more detailed steps somewhere if you need them, just let me know.)

* Make a copy of your campaigns subfolder from FG data folder. (And portraits/tokens if you added any files there.) Then, do an uninstall of Fantasy Grounds, and verify FG data folder has been deleted. Then, set up a new install of FG, and copy your campaign files back over.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information