DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

PF2 Playtest Arclord's Envy (5th level) July 22th 6 PM GMT (7 PM UK, 8 PM GER)

PF2 Playtest Arclord's Envy (5th level) July 22th 6 PM GMT (7 PM UK, 8 PM GER)

Please schedule at least 4 1/2 hours for the game. Note that due to the fact that the adjustments for more than 4 players often simply consists of adding additional enemies, the more players there are the longer it will likely take. I'm therefore a little bit hesitant to allow six players but we'll see whether it becomes an issue.

Rules on creating your character can be found here.

5th level!

I can have the server up for you to build your character either weeknight evening or during the weekend. If you have a standard license you should however also be able to build it yourself.

Please try to send me your character 24 hours before the game so I can review any relevant rules. We're still all presumably pretty new to the rules, including me.

Please note that this scenario is run using the playtest rules, not the final PF 2 rules!

The playtest rules will likely substantially differ from the final PF2 rules.

We'll probably not spend too much time discussing specific rules that are likely to change.

It's currently unclear whether playtest points will still be available or not.

About the scenario:

Among the greatest archmages in Golarion's history is Nex, who created an arcane kingdom that shares his name and survives to this day. Although the archmage disappeared under mysterious circumstances millennia ago, his disciples the Arclords have continued his vision—at least what they can piece together from his surviving writings. The capital of Quantium's now abuzz with the news that another of Nex's texts has resurfaced, and already the owner has died under suspicious circumstances. Hoping to avert a political predicament as various arclords fight to inherit the text, the local authorities have hired the Pathfinder Society to untangle the situation as independent investigators.

Written by Lyz Liddell.

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds (I have an Ultimate license) and Teamspeak.

Steps before the game:

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar, stating which character you'd like to play.

I should have some way to look up your Paizo Organized Play #.

Make sure you have updated Fantasy Grounds.

FG alias and Teamspeak server can be found under GM annnouncements in the game calendar.

I'm available and already signed up in the calendar.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Sign me up Stephen please. i will bring the same wizard that in the last playset with a few adjustments.

I may not be avaialble tomorrow due to work.

Technically only 2 people signed up so far. I'm guessing/hoping we'll have at least three tomorrow but we'll see.

I'll be there with same L5 bard (with a few adjustments) as last week.

Sorry I forgot to post my attendance. Im coming with Argent the L5 Dwarf warrior

oh no work is not allowing me otherwise, I would have also joined.

Alright, thanks everyone, that means I don't need to look at the pregens then.

@MoonJonn: Hope to see you in another game then.

The server is up.

Thread Information