5E Character Create Playlist

[LFP] [Starfinder] [EST] [Tuesday] [Discord] Who wants to save the galaxy every Tues?

<closed for now. Thank you all who reached out. Now it's time to sort out the dirty dozen to a sexy six!>

FG License: Ultimate License
    Game System: Starfinder

Time Zone: EST
    Day of week and time: Tuesdays @ 8pm
    Planned start date: TBD
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hours weekly
    Term: Long Term (Dead Suns Adventure Path)

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord, Syrinscape Online
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Not immediately, but eventually.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 1, need 3-5 more
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 with up to level 2 gear
    Character restrictions: all published Paizo Starfinder material is allowed.

Details of scenario:

Hi there!

I’m a long time GM of over 20 years and am looking to add another weekly Starfinder game every Tuesday from 8:00pm EST to 11:00pm EST.

Characters would most likely be starting off as members of the Starfinder Society; a galaxy renowned collective of explorers, mercenaries, scholars, and hackers. We will warm up to the setting with a few one-shots then proceed into the nitty-gritty of the DEAD SUNS adventure path.

I have an Ultimate license on Fantasy Grounds so all you would need is the free demo version.

We will also be using Syrinscape online (also free) for music and ambiance.

What I am looking for: Highly motivated players who understand the value in injecting themselves into the narrative. Participation in out of game by using our discord server to chat, plan, and even write in-character journal entries, flashbacks, stories, etc is also encouraged, expected and rewarded. I will also contribute to these stories with ‘off-camera’ events when appropriate.
    There will also be a play by post channel where we can rp in between sessions.

I don’t care if you don’t know the setting or the system. Passionate players who actually want to take part in developing a great story is what I put the highest value on.

What I am NOT looking for: Passive players who wait for the GM to lead them on the rails to the next objective. Just because your soldier has a low diplomacy and doesn’t like to talk to people, doesn’t mean you can’t participate in the story in some way.

If you participate in the game, I can promise you that you will be rewarded with the satisfaction that your character’s actions have consequences and an impact on the story (both good and bad!).

If you feel that this is something you would be interested in, please send me a message and we can take it from there!

All Starfinder published material is good for races, gear, etc. Absolutely no 3rd Party material.

If interested, please pm for the discord info.
    Last edited by Serv; July 16th, 2019 at 20:01.

PM sent...
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

I'm assuming Tuesday is a set-in-stone day?

I sent you a message. Hope to hear back!

Thread Information