DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Tomb of Annihilation -- LFM

-------------
    Game System: Dungeons and Dragons 5e
    Free to Play (A link will be available for free will donations to further expand the library)
    Proposed Day of Week: Wednesday
    Proposed Time of Day: 8:30 PM
    Your Timezone: (UTC-5) EST
    Proposed Frequency: Weekly
    ------------
    Tomb of Annihilation

Something evil is trapping the souls of the dead and draining life from all who have been raised from death by magic. This worldwide "death curse" not only prevents the raising of the dead but also causes creatures that were previously raised from the dead to wither and die. The source of this death curse lies in a trap-riddled tomb hidden beneath a lost city in the depths of a vast jungle.

------------
    Other info to consider including:
    GM/Player License: Ultimate with D&D Essentials++
    Voice/Text: Discord (Voice, Push to talk not required unless you have excessive background noise)
    Mix of RPG/Combat/Strategy: A big mixture of all, Inspired role players welcome!
    Permitted Source Books: Anything from the Essentials collection (Must be official source)
    Permitted/Restricted Player Options: We will use standard spread outside of that the sky is the limit...actually the core source material is kind of the limit...but you get the point I hope.
    Setting/Adventure Info: Forgotten Realms.
    3-4 hrs ( we will schedule to end at 11:30 but if we go over occasionally we will not continue past midnight if we can help it)
    ------------
    Additional Rules for the game and the table will be posted in Discord Server.

Hi, I'm DJ. I'm 32 years old, been playing since I was 14 with 3.5e. Took a few years off and picked it back up when I was 24 and never looked back. I've played every edition since (including Pathfinder) and also played AD&D with some of my more experienced (read: older) friends. 5e has been my favorite so far. I've also played many other systems including Traveler, L5R, Burning Wheel, Harn, Mutants and Masterminds, and a couple others I'm sure. I'm very familiar with FG. Shouldn't have any problems with scheduling as I work a regular 9-5 EST. Would be psyched to try out ToA so please let me know if there's any other info you want.

Thanks!

ToA

Hey DJ,

I will be running session 0 as soon as I get 5 players...I will count you in...we need 3 more. I will send Discord links and we will discuss everything at session 0!

Thanks for the quick response!

I am very interested! I DMed you on discord.

I would like to join as well if you still have an opening.
    I am veteran player of FG and 5e. I been playing D&D since highschool with 3.5. I played 2,3.5 and 5e of D&D. I have played already different classes and race, so I am flexible player. I have character idea already and I hope I can play it. Also I have never played the module, but I have hear of it. I truly look forward to playing.

I am interested in joining your game if there is still a spot open.
    I myself am new to both DnD and playing on FG as this will be my first attempt at a campaign played if accepted. If you don't mind having the new guy tag along with you all I would very much like to join your campaign.

Count me in too I'll PM you right away

I'm interested, will send a PM.

Group is full at this point, thanks everyone those that contacted me will still be considered if someone drops from the game.

Thread Information