DICE PACKS BUNDLE

5e D&D Session LFP CST USA

FG License: DM has Ultimate license, players only need free version
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Central Time USA
    Day of week and time: i.e. Tuesdays or Thursdays; starting at 7pm cst.
    Planned start date: 23 July @ 7pm cst
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4-6 hours; twice a month
    Term: Long term campaign

Text or Voice: Voice via Discord
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: We try for 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 4 players; need 2 or 3 more
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level, standard equipment.
    Character restrictions: Only races, classes, backgrounds, etc. that is available in my Fantasy Grounds.

Details of your scenario: We will be using the Tyranny of Dragons as our baseline for the campaign, however I usually alter it so that those who have previously played the campaign can still enjoy it. I like for players to develop detailed backgrounds for their characters as I will include that in my planning for each session. House rules are pretty basic, be respectful, minimize vulgar language. I generally try to stick to the basic rules of 5e, however; I do stray sometimes for the sake of enjoyment of the game and RP.

Mandatory Items: Use of discord voice, like/follow the below page, and participate in the Facebook group chat you will be invited to. I use the page to publish down time events that are relevant to the sessions and I use group chat to update the group concerning game schedule and similar items.

Link to Game Calendar page: https://www.facebook.com/FRMilestones

I would be interested in the game. What classes are needed/do you have?

I'm new to both dnd and FG. Well I have enough experience with FG to create characters. Would be most interested in a ranger.

And I'm in the central time zone and have discord.
    Last edited by Kelain; July 16th, 2019 at 01:12.

I'm just getting back into D&D after more than 20 years and the VTT systems are a whole new thing for me, but if you'd be willing to have a totally "new" player (you'll probably have to do some hand-holding) I'm looking for a group to play with. Your times seem fine to me as I'm in MST and that seems about perfect to me. I would like to add that I really want a group that meets reliably and doesn't cancel all the time.
    As I said, I'm basically a new player so I'd need quite a bit of help with the VTT primarily but also getting back into the swing of things. I've been absorbing all the youtube videos I can find so I feel fairly confident that I can add at least something to a party.
    I'll be getting the ultimate subscription for FG I think, I'm just trying to make up my mind for sure.

I am interested if you end up doing this on Thursdays.

We have gained the extra players that we need. thank you each for your interest in our game and I will let you know if any spots open back up.

Thread Information