Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. #11
    The isEditMode/setEditMode functions of the formattedtextcontrol have been deprecated, and need to be removed from the documentation.

    If you want to query whether the control is read only, then use the isReadOnly/setReadOnly functions.

    Is that what you are trying to do?

    Regards,
    JPG

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    The isEditMode/setEditMode functions of the formattedtextcontrol have been deprecated, and need to be removed from the documentation.

    If you want to query whether the control is read only, then use the isReadOnly/setReadOnly functions.

    Is that what you are trying to do?

    Regards,
    JPG
    Yes, exactly.
    They are not just deprecated so. They are removed.

    Thank you!
    My twitch channel


    Currently DMing:
    D&D 5e - "Waterdeep: Dragon Heist"

    Language: Italian

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by st4lk3r87 View Post
    Yes, exactly.
    They are not just deprecated so. They are removed.

    Thank you!
    I was going to suggest (if the other method didnt work) to try just setting .setReadOnly() but I guess JPG sorted it I've not touched the formattedtext in ages ;(
    ---
    DM/Play: AD&D (any flavor)
    Coding the Official AD&D Ruleset

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I was going to suggest (if the other method didnt work) to try just setting .setReadOnly() but I guess JPG sorted it I've not touched the formattedtext in ages ;(
    Yes it's the first time I'm trying to use it.

    Thanks to everyone for the support!
    My twitch channel


    Currently DMing:
    D&D 5e - "Waterdeep: Dragon Heist"

    Language: Italian

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in