5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 16 First 123412 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Melborne View Post
    Exactly what I have been waiting for! Thank you!

I wanted to ask... Is it possible to add a Setting for the default Saves/Failures on Monsters/NPC's? Like dropping in a 30+ Kobold army and having to manually go into each and set it to 3 failures before the campaign starts is quite time consuming. That way if a DM wanted to give deathsaves to Important enemies, it would be easier to fix one mob verses 30.
    Ask and you shall receive. The extension now supports death saving throws for important NPCs just the way you wanted it! Check out the OP for instructions on how to set it up.

Brilliant, awesome so far I'm excited to use this for my next game. Can't wait to see the blood effects!

Brilliant, awesome so far I'm excited to use this for my next game. Can't wait to see the blood effects!
    The blood effects vs. showing a tombstone is in the works. I'm still going through the blood splatter extension to see how to incorporate it into this one.
    Last edited by Valerian Stormbreaker; July 18th, 2019 at 15:41.

The blood splatter effects are now supported! As usual, check out the OP for instructions on how to set it up.

Blog Entries
    Super sweet! ThanX Celestian, DiabloBob, and especially Valerian. This is great!
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Very cool, looks great!

Blog Entries
    very nice addition.

Thanks.
    Ultimiate License — You can join our games with any version of Fantasy Grounds, including Demo or Lite.

Released version 2.0! Tokens are now supported as death indicators and you can now select your own!!! Check out the OP for instructions on how to set it up.

Sooo cooll!!! :P
    It is possible to add this new stuff to the old ext file?? I mean the original of course...
    Good work and Big Hugs
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Haven View Post
    Sooo cooll!!! :P
    It is possible to add this new stuff to the old ext file?? I mean the original of course...
    Good work and Big Hugs
    Awe... ty! I'm not sure what you mean by adding this new stuff to the old ext file, but the OP has the latest .ext and.mod files. If you are talking about the tombstone tokens, you can create your own token module with custom death indicators and the extension will allow you to drop the new tokens onto the death indicator lists. So, it is fully customizable with the old functionality still supported

Thread Information