STAR TREK 2d20
Page 10 of 16 First ... 89101112 ... Last
    Valerian, would it be possible to set the DC for Deathsaving throws? Thanks again, lovin' this extension.

Quote Originally Posted by Melborne View Post
    Valerian, would it be possible to set the DC for Deathsaving throws? Thanks again, lovin' this extension.
    I'm not sure how to set the DC for death saving throws in FG. I think you can use the modifiers, but it is based on the 5E ruleset. I can look into it for you and see what we can do about setting it manually.

Hi Valerian.

Using the Combat Enhancer, LTDE v0.0.7, Vitality and Improved Critical and this mod results in behavior where this mod overwrites the changes made by all the others.

Could you recommend a load order in which these could all work in harmony?

I understand you have de-bugged the issue where LTDE and Death indicators shared the same space on the character sheets. And have also fixed errors with the Combat Extended mod.

Was also hoping to get some support with this issue. I believe the problem is actually the Vitality & Improved Critical mod, and will be posting the issue there, but was hoping you could provide a pointer to a temporary fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_Jager View Post
    Hi Valerian.

Using the Combat Enhancer, LTDE v0.0.7, Vitality and Improved Critical and this mod results in behavior where this mod overwrites the changes made by all the others.

Could you recommend a load order in which these could all work in harmony?

I understand you have de-bugged the issue where LTDE and Death indicators shared the same space on the character sheets. And have also fixed errors with the Combat Extended mod.

Was also hoping to get some support with this issue. I believe the problem is actually the Vitality & Improved Critical mod, and will be posting the issue there, but was hoping you could provide a pointer to a temporary fix.
    I did not make Death Indicators Ex compatible with the Combat Enhancer. I merely fixed an error message that was popping up. The CE extension messes with everything, and truly supporting it is very complicated. I can take a look at the Vitality and Improved Critical and see what I can do. I'm currently working on my next extension, which I need to get done because I'm working with Diablobob, but I will get to this as soon as I can.

Thanks for the reply Valerian!

Don't expect you to make any changes was just wondering if loading this after Combat Enhancer would have any effect?

Anyhoo, good luck with the newer extension i'm sure it will be a welcome addition to my list.

Don't expect you to make any changes was just wondering if loading this after Combat Enhancer would have any effect?

Anyhoo, good luck with the newer extension i'm sure it will be a welcome addition to my list.
    I think we going to have to give up wanting it to work with CE because CE has so many issues with this that intertwine.

Yeah, the Combat Enhancer extension messes with too much stuff and is difficult to try and make things compatible with it. Plus, once FG:U arrives, it will go away because, from what I've heard, it's no longer being supported. However, once I'm done with my latest extension, I will come back and see what I can do for you all in dealing with CE.

Quote Originally Posted by Valerian Stormbreaker View Post
    Plus, once FG:U arrives, it will go away because, from what I've heard, it's no longer being supported.
    Yeah.

But it will be replace with.... this! https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...53-5E-Enhancer
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Yeah.

But it will be replace with.... this! https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...53-5E-Enhancer
    Neat! I'll have to check it out.

Looking forward to this for PF2 once the dying functionality is implemented Thank you for your time and effort in making this so awesome !

Thread Information