FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 16 of 16 First ... 6141516
    I'm about to host my first campaign in Fantasy Grounds (using unity) and took the extension here (post #122 version) and spent about 15 hours figuring out how to use LUA and the modules here to make this the way I wanted it. Just finished testing and will be using it in session 1 of my first FG campaign. Which will be in FGU. Probably had to change 30% of the code as I'm essentially a truly lazy DM and wanted all the status (dying/stable/dead) represented in those big icons/tooltips this provides so that I could see at a glance (stable being the one I had to add in - made icon a band-aid). Also I wanted any little thing I touched in combat tracker to immediately get reflected in the icon/tooltips whether it was WND change, effect change, etc. And lastly - I wanted it to skip any actor (PC or NPC) that was dying/stable/dead when the combat tracker advanced, yet still automatically do the death roll saving throw as it passed by.

A pain to learn LUA while I was doing it, but I'm an OLD dev in many languages (started on rolled punch paper and cards) and this "seems" to work. I really have not tried to use any other extensions but this, so kind of pushed in all my wish list into it.

I'm posting this as a BIG thank you to the original author and the subsequent modifier of the code (post #122).

Thank you

Unfortunately post #122 removed the file.. anyone else have that file or the modifications to it that one could grab?

Quote Originally Posted by Amerisun View Post
    Unfortunately post #122 removed the file.. anyone else have that file or the modifications to it that one could grab?
    ^^^ This....or is there a similar mod/extension for Unity that will do the same thing (even if it's a paid addition over at dmsguild) Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by SmackDaddy View Post
    ^^^ This....or is there a similar mod/extension for Unity that will do the same thing (even if it's a paid addition over at dmsguild) Thanks in advance.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Grounds-Unity

When Fantasy grounds initializes an error pops up that says: Extension info Load (deathindicatorEx): An XML comment cannot contain '--', and '-' cannot be the last character. Lin1, position . I do not see the extension available to load either. please help

Quote Originally Posted by Lokan View Post
    When Fantasy grounds initializes an error pops up that says: Extension info Load (deathindicatorEx): An XML comment cannot contain '--', and '-' cannot be the last character. Lin1, position . I do not see the extension available to load either. please help
    This extension is no longer supported, and hasn't been updated since OCT 2019. Read through the pages of the thread and see if anyone else has taken up the updating of it, and if/where the new link is. I removed mine as I stated I only fixed it to work and would not be maintaining it, but was still getting flooded with support requests. This extension breaks a lot of stuff, so I deleted it and removed the link I posted in #122. Someone else may have taken up the task of maintaining it since then, though. But my recommendation is to use one of the other options that IS being actively supported, and not use this one if you are unable to fix the errors and maintain it yourself.

Maybe an admin can update the first post and lock this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Ciphor View Post
    This extension is no longer supported, and hasn't been updated since OCT 2019. Read through the pages of the thread and see if anyone else has taken up the updating of it, and if/where the new link is. I removed mine as I stated I only fixed it to work and would not be maintaining it, but was still getting flooded with support requests. This extension breaks a lot of stuff, so I deleted it and removed the link I posted in #122. Someone else may have taken up the task of maintaining it since then, though. But my recommendation is to use one of the other options that IS being actively supported, and not use this one if you are unable to fix the errors and maintain it yourself.

Maybe an admin can update the first post and lock this thread?
    This is supported:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Grounds-Unity
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    Awesome. All the more reason to lock this one and update the first message with the link to the current, actively-supported, version.

Nevermind. Wrong place to post.
    Last edited by jreddin1; July 14th, 2022 at 02:48.

Thread Information