Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 16 First 1234513 ... Last
    Very cool; Blown out of the park on this one. Looks great Valerian Stormbreaker!

Great stuff! The ability to customize the RIP widget is nice.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

We noticed tonight during our game that when a player gets wounded their token on the CT and on the map gets changed to their portrait. For this to happen both the player(s) and the NPCs must be on a map (it doesn't seem to happen if you just drag/drop damage onto the target from the CT and neither players or NPCs are on the map.) I've subsequently tested in a new campaign with only this extension running and can reproduce the problem 100% of the time.

So:
    1) Place PCs and NPCs on the CT
    2) Drag PCs and NPCs onto the map
    3) Apply damage to any PC

In fact all that needs to happen is for the DM to add an amount of damage into the CT wounds field of a PC - as long as the PC is on a map; it doesn't even need a wound from an NPC to happen.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Can't say I can replicate that issue, but my characters are rolling 2 deathsaves while this extension is enabled.

Edit: While 'CT: Auto deathsave' is enabled, and even while PC Deathsave is enabled or disabled in this extension.
    Last edited by Melborne; August 5th, 2019 at 07:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    We noticed tonight during our game that when a player gets wounded their token on the CT and on the map gets changed to their portrait. For this to happen both the player(s) and the NPCs must be on a map (it doesn't seem to happen if you just drag/drop damage onto the target from the CT and neither players or NPCs are on the map.) I've subsequently tested in a new campaign with only this extension running and can reproduce the problem 100% of the time.

So:

In fact all that needs to happen is for the DM to add an amount of damage into the CT wounds field of a PC - as long as the PC is on a map; it doesn't even need a wound from an NPC to happen.
    I just got the ability to run a client and the server. So, I have noticed a lot of these issues and I have a fix going to be released soon. Sorry about that. Adding tokens makes the process a little more complex, but the code is just about there now that I can test a client along with the server.

FYI - you can test a client on the same computer as the GM server. Start another instance of FG on the same computer and "Join Game" with a server address of localhost
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    FYI - you can test a client on the same computer as the GM server. Start another instance of FG on the same computer and "Join Game" with a server address of localhost
    It's wasn't that. I just got a standard license recently. So, I can now run a client and the server.

Ok. I was calling certain methods on the client that was intended for the host. So, things weren't working correctly. Now that I was able to test on a client and a server on the latest FG v3.3.8, the issues should be fixed. I have updated the version to v2.1. Let me know if you have any more issues. Enjoy!
    Last edited by Valerian Stormbreaker; August 7th, 2019 at 14:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post

So:

I finally got this fixed Zacchaeus. We have never used char tokens in game. So, I was unaware of that feature. This is fixed in v2.2 of the extension.

Quote Originally Posted by Valerian Stormbreaker View Post
    I finally got this fixed Zacchaeus. We have never used char tokens in game. So, I was unaware of that feature. This is fixed in v2.2 of the extension.
    Jolly good, we'll give it a go next session.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information