Starfinder Playlist
Page 7 of 16 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Thanks very much for the fix. There is still appears to be one incompatibility bug with LDTE.

When the option PC: Preset death indicator is turned on, then everything looks good.
    Screenshot_2.jpg

But if that option is turned off, the overlap occurs again.
    Screenshot_3.jpg
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    Thanks very much for the fix. There is still appears to be one incompatibility bug with LDTE.

When the option PC: Preset death indicator is turned on, then everything looks good.
    Screenshot_2.jpg

But if that option is turned off, the overlap occurs again.
    Screenshot_3.jpg
    Sorry about that. I thought I had tested it when that option was turned off, but I must not have. Anyways, I have fixed the issue and have posted an update for that fix in v4.1.

Thank you so much for all the work you do on this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Thank you so much for all the work you do on this stuff.
    You are very welcome MrDDT. I love D&D and Fantasy Grounds! I just wish I had known about FG a long time ago, but it's never too late to get in on the action. I'm just happy that I can apply my 18 years of professional software engineering experience to create awesome and useful extensions that enhance game play and make our lives easier. If it wasn't for my bad hip, I'd apply to SmiteWorks for any job they have available just to get my foot in the door with them. However, I'm only able to work about 3 - 4 hours at a time before I have to lie down because I'm in horrible pain. So, I'll settle for developing extensions because I'd hate to land a job with them only to not be able to keep it due to this faulty hip replacement of mine.

I've run into a bit of an odd case. It seems when an NPC is added to the CT and doesn't have a token already set, FG automatically (or one of my extensions is doing it, not sure) assigns it a letter token based on the first letter of it's name.

However when the creature dies and gets the tombstone token, and is then revived the creature retains the tombstone, I presume because the extension doesn't find a token to change back to.

Just wondering if you are aware of this occurrence. Not sure what the best solution would be.

It took me a few minutes to realize that the cause was that the creature didn't have a token set by default and was given one when added to the CT.

Quote Originally Posted by Forecaster View Post
    I've run into a bit of an odd case. It seems when an NPC is added to the CT and doesn't have a token already set, FG automatically (or one of my extensions is doing it, not sure) assigns it a letter token based on the first letter of it's name.

However when the creature dies and gets the tombstone token, and is then revived the creature retains the tombstone, I presume because the extension doesn't find a token to change back to.

Just wondering if you are aware of this occurrence. Not sure what the best solution would be.

It took me a few minutes to realize that the cause was that the creature didn't have a token set by default and was given one when added to the CT.
    I wasn't aware that this caused an issue with the extension. I'll take a look at it and see what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Forecaster View Post
    When the creature dies and gets the tombstone token, and is then revived the creature retains the tombstone, I presume because the extension doesn't find a token to change back to.
    I have fixed the issue where NPCs without a token continue to display the death indicator after being resurrected / healed. The new version is 4.2. Thank you for finding this bug!

Blog Entries
    Great extension! Just thought that I'd mention there's a HeroPoints5e.ext from "DIE Hard Gaming" that has the exact same issue as LDTE extension mentioned in this post.
    I know there's always a risk with incompatible extensions, overlap and what not ... but just thought i'd give the lowdown...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by skj310 View Post
    Great extension! Just thought that I'd mention there's a HeroPoints5e.ext from "DIE Hard Gaming" that has the exact same issue as LDTE extension mentioned in this post.
    I know there's always a risk with incompatible extensions, overlap and what not ... but just thought i'd give the lowdown...
    Yeah, it's difficult to support every extension out there, but I downloaded HeroPoint5e.ext and will take a look at it for you. I'm sure I can add a fix for this as well.

I'm getting these errors when I add people to the CT.

Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"]:36: attempt to call field 'onPlacementChanged' (a nil value)
    Runtime Notice: s'DeathIndicatorManager.updateCombatantTooltip: Invalid combat tracker token'

Thread Information