DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries

larger action deck cards ingame

I just bought the SWADE action deck cards. I can click and drag them on to the record sheets, but they're hard to read. I'd like to see a bigger version of them, is there a way? Also, when I load the cards into the Savage Worlds adventure edition, it doesn't give me option to choose my deck, but when I load it into the SWD ruleset it does. Any way to choose which deck you want to use within the SWADE edition? Thanks!
    See through the skies, far beyond our world tonight,
    Hear the sounds of freedom ring, in a silent dream,
    and a million miles away.
    Reach for the stars, and live our lives forever free,
    In our hearts for a thousand years, and a thousand lifetimes before.

And the dawn of a new day will rise, a light for us all. -Dragonforce

The images in the deck are low resolution. However, the images from the Library module are larger. Try viewing them from there.

I've spent some time with the SWADE deck and found a similar issue when trying to add custom cards (MyCustom Deck): you can either have the adventure deck cards or your custom cards, not both. Hopefully this gets improved in the future.

I'm not in front of my computer at the moment so I can't check, but I believe you used to be able to double-click on the image in your character sheet to open the full size image. Does that work?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I'm now at my computer, so can give more info.

Quote Originally Posted by Niles View Post
    I can click and drag them on to the record sheets, but they're hard to read. I'd like to see a bigger version of them, is there a way?
    Yes, multiple ways, see the indicated guidance text in the PC sheet:

Also, when I load the cards into the Savage Worlds adventure edition, it doesn't give me option to choose my deck, but when I load it into the SWD ruleset it does. Any way to choose which deck you want to use within the SWADE edition? Thanks!
    Where do the extra decks that work with SWD come from? Are they extensions? If so, make sure you enabled them before loading the campaign. If they're not in extensions then please provide more info.

User Guide: There's an Adventure Deck user guide that get installed with the product and covers most of what you've asked - go to the <FG app data>\docs directory and open Adventure Deck Documentation.pdf
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I just bought the SWADE action deck cards. I can click and drag them on to the record sheets, but they're hard to read. I'd like to see a bigger version of them, is there a way? Also, when I load the cards into the Savage Worlds adventure edition, it doesn't give me option to choose my deck, but when I load it into the SWD ruleset it does. Any way to choose which deck you want to use within the SWADE edition? Thanks!
    The "extra decks" are just extra cards for settings, as they are SWD cards they will not appear in the SWADE deck.

If you want to make your own deck here's a video guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEAkMFsuruA&t=1s
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thread Information