Starfinder Playlist

LFG 3 Players LF Any Game after 5 pm EST Any Day of the Week 5E, 3.5, any

FG License: All demos looking for Ultimate
    Time Zone: EST for all 3 of us
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Able to be available after 5pm any day of the week and weekends and able to play frequent weeks
    Term: Long or shot just not a one shot; looking to play frequently and consistently
    Voice: all able to voice chat and download what is needed to chat; all have discord=mine(TroyTheTrojan69#0138) friend one (halfshot#4818) friend 2 (chadica12#9516)
    Game System Preferred: Nothing really preferred and opened to trying new systems
    Game System Experience: we have all have had experience in 5E, Pathfinder, Call of Cthulhu and AD&D on table top never digital together
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am the only who has game experience on fantasy grounds with 2 campaigns in 5E, the other two have only played paper pencil and are looking to get in to it.
    Character Type Preferred: I like to play as kind of support roles and front line rolls so usually a cleric or fighter( or both), a barbarian and a druid. Friend one likes to play as mainly rouge and secondary magic stuffs. Friend 2 likes to play as an alchemist in PF and in 5E a fighter.
    About us: We have been long time friends since middle school and looking for a new GM/Group to play with since our GM has been busy as of late and we wanted to try using this forums to find some people to enjoy this wonderful game with. We mostly prefer combat/puzzles, ok with some roleplay, hasn't experienced a full roleplay so unsure if we would like it, but down for anything an everything in between.
    Last edited by TroyTheTrojan; July 14th, 2019 at 00:36.

I may have some slots availablr for a new campaign coming up this week. Pathfinder 7th level. Going to be looking for 5pm mst so 6pm for you on wednesdays. Let me knownif your interested and i can shoot you some details.

Also have some peolle from my RL group that have experience with paper and not virtual.

Thread Information