DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Faiths & Avatars Feedback

Please post errors found in Faiths & Avatars here.
    "My campaigns are multi layered tapestries upon which I texture themes and subject matter which quite frankly would be to strong for your hobbiest gamer."
    -Doug Dougalson

Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate
    Games I Run: AD&D 2nd Ed
    Currently Running: AD&D 2E (Forgotten Realms)
    Games I play: Any~
    Converted Modules: Faiths & Avatars (2e), Demihuman Deities (2e), Tome of Magic (2e), Dragon Mountain (2e)
    Current Projects: None
    Created Content: AD&D 2E NPC generator Module

Are you working on Powers and Pantheons as well?

I don't have any plans to do the Powers and Pantheons book right now. The PDF I have for it is useless. Nearly every page is an Image.
    "My campaigns are multi layered tapestries upon which I texture themes and subject matter which quite frankly would be to strong for your hobbiest gamer."
    -Doug Dougalson

Converted Modules: Faiths & Avatars (2e), Demihuman Deities (2e), Tome of Magic (2e), Dragon Mountain (2e)

IDK if you ever will do demihuman deities but it would be cool if you can include an option for the alternative XP table for the classes in this. IMO it is more balanced.

edit: didn't know until I looked that we had demihuman deities now lol I guess i'll see if you have this feature. I guess it just isn't in the store yet.

Hey sorry for the late reply, I was out of town all weekend.

Unfortunately, there is no support in the ruleset for an alternate xps option.

Optional tables are included in the module for reference in case the DM wants to use these instead. The DM will need to create a copy of the class and alter the xps chart on the class, then ensure the player uses the correct class each time they drag and drop during a level up.
    -Doug Dougalson

I figured it out @Franky

The sheet is applying the correct nonwep profs - but the write up is incorrect.

Capture2.PNG

Capture (1).png

You do get Weather Sense for Stormlord, you do no get Surival or Hunting.

For some reason all the spells in Demihumans are unlocked. Anyway to change this?

Capture.png

Thank you for the feedback. The issue is that the class was copied from Malar "Talons" and I must have missed going back and fixing that class.
    This has been fixed now, and I am going through and double checking all of the NWP's I'm a little worried that there might be a hick up with the RO files. I'll know more this weekend.
    The issue with files being unlocked has been taken care of.
    -Doug Dougalson

Quote Originally Posted by Frankison View Post
    I don't have any plans to do the Powers and Pantheons book right now. The PDF I have for it is useless. Nearly every page is an Image.
    Just saw this thread bumped. Drivethru issued a new PDF of Powers and Pantheons recently which is much better quality. Still images, but it's been OCR'd a lot better and can copy/paste text.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankison View Post
    Thank you for the feedback. The issue is that the class was copied from Malar "Talons" and I must have missed going back and fixing that class.
    This has been fixed now, and I am going through and double checking all of the NWP's I'm a little worried that there might be a hick up with the RO files. I'll know more this weekend.
    The issue with files being unlocked has been taken care of.
    Thank you for the follow up Franky - and the great conversions. See you on the 2e channel on Discord. ^_^

Thread Information