STAR TREK 2d20

B11 King's Festival Battlemap of Level 1

Hi folks,

I saw that the B11 Module has been published to the FG Store and having DMed Level 1 of this module already online in the past, I just wanted to share the Battlemap I've created with anybody who is interested.

Feel free to use and modify it any way you like.

Do to the max file size I will only attach a smaller preview, the larger png file and the campaign cartographer source file can be downloaded from my Google Drive:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...T8?usp=sharing

Have fun adventuring in Karameikos!

Lemmy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by mleimenmeier View Post
    Hi folks,

I saw that the B11 Module has been published to the FG Store and having DMed Level 1 of this module already online in the past, I just wanted to share the Battlemap I've created with anybody who is interested.

Do to the max file size I will only attach a smaller preview, the larger png file and the campaign cartographer source file can be downloaded from my Google Drive:

Lemmy
    Thanks for sharing! Looks great.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by mleimenmeier View Post
    Hi folks,

Lemmy
    Great map! I had included pretty generic ones in the adventure to exactly match what was in the adventure module. Mine even have the missing door to the Orc Chief's throne room! I took a little more artistic license with B12 and the maps are much more fleshed out.

ok, not sure if this is the place to ask this question, but I am unfamiliar with Threads on Fantasy Grounds & would like this question answered.

Does this Module on Fantasy Grounds, B11 King's Festival, does it use the 2e rules or is it actually in the basic ruleset?

Great question. All of the 1st edition modules have been adapted to run in the 2e ruleset which is free with Fantasy grounds. The two systems are very close and with the exception of some monsters like dragons they are almost identical. This biggest difference is seen with races and classes. There is no Elf or dwarf class for instance in 2E. So when I did the pre-generated characters I had to make the Elf a ftr/mage and the dwarf a ftr.

Thanks for the fast response.

I've been going strong with 5E, but I cut my teeth on 2E & ran the great Night Below box set for a group waaaaaay back in 1998.

Loving Fantasy Grounds & now getting back into 2E. Thanks for the opportunity to introduce this edition to new & old players in the Fantasy Grounds playspace.

Looking forward to more & more content being converted.

Great. The reason I did B11 and B12 is for people like you and me. It is a great starter adventure and B12 builds on B11 and adds some new twists.

Thread Information