Page 2 of 2 First 12
    It is usually good to wait until Apple has updated the latest OS to .3ish before using it from my experience and hopefully by that time unity is out.

Hate to repost, but trying to socialize the idea of trying 64 bit Winebottler. Did you try this?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post456000

@JPG I realize there just isn't bandwidth to develop the 64bit version. Would there be any bandwidth to assign any time/money toward getting someone who knows what they're doing with Wine to wrap the 32bit version in the 64bit Wine for us? I mean I've been a developer for well over 20 years, but am very inexperienced with Wine. If someone actually is skilled with it, maybe engaging them to wrap it could be a good use of resources? (Presumably it wouldn't take long if they know what they're doing anyway)

It's unclear from that post what state that the development version of the 64-bit WineBottler to run 32-bit apps is in. There's only the one blog post, and all other references to WineBottler on the web site state that it is 32-bit only. Unfortunately, I'm thinking it's a little premature to be looking at this as an option; especially with how much we still need to do for FGU.

Regards,
    JPG

For the short-term you may be much further ahead rolling back to Mojave, or running a Windows virtual machine until the Unity version is out.

Thread Information