5E Character Create Playlist

LFP: AD&D 1E Wed Evenings 8PM EST

FG License: GM has Ultimate license
    Game System: 2E AD&D (Using 1E Extension/Rulebooks)

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time US
    Day of week and time: Wednesdays starting at 8pm. Play until Approx 10PM EST

Planned Duration & Frequency: Duration: To be determined Frequency: Weekly (as Player Count & Scheduling allow)
    Term: To be determined by players

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 approx
    Number of Players in game & needed: 3-4 in Game, 2 Players Needed
    Character starting level: 1st level Equipment: basic / purchase
    Character restrictions: Per 1e rules with some variance

Details of your scenario: Homebrew world, adventures have been somewhat ad-hoc to date. The sandbox is full of sand, but DM gives plenty of optional breadcrumbs to follow.

Group of mostly middle-aged Grogs who prefer the Old School, looking to add a cpl of members to our quirky, goofy troop. Game has only been in play for a few months, so characters are mostly level 2. The larger, grander adventure has not yet begun...so now is the time to jump in!

Greetings! I am one of those middle-aged grogs and would love to join. I have been playing for.. well decades. Started off with the red and the purple box sets. Have played RPG's ever since. Used to be in the RPGA, DM'd at conventions. Have been sorely missing 1st and 2nd editions.

Jason
    (Mages, clerics, occasional thief)

Quote Originally Posted by Soluran View Post
    Greetings! I am one of those middle-aged grogs and would love to join. I have been playing for.. well decades. Started off with the red and the purple box sets. Have played RPG's ever since. Used to be in the RPGA, DM'd at conventions. Have been sorely missing 1st and 2nd editions.

Jason
    (Mages, clerics, occasional thief)
    Hey Jason!

Can definitely use ya! Party can use a cleric or magic-user for sure. PM me for more details.

still need 1 more player...

Thread Information