STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

WOTC Tactical Map Pack not showing as a module to load in the library

Hello,

I have a large number of previously purchased modules that all work fine. I just bought the WOTC Tactical Map Pack Revisited add-on, and can see that the file downloaded to my PC into the FG Vault folder, but when I go to load it into my campaign, it's not listed in the Library with all of the other modules I own... any ideas on why this might be? I tried deleting the file and letting it re-download when doing an update, which it did do, but didn't fix the issue. I've tried "refreshing" my store login info under Settings in the launcher... what am I missing?

What ruleset are you using when you try to load the module? Try 5E as a test (if you're not running a 5E campaign already). Otherwise, delete WOTCTMR.dat from the vault directory and run an update again.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    What ruleset are you using when you try to load the module? Try 5E as a test (if you're not running a 5E campaign already). Otherwise, delete WOTCTMR.dat from the vault directory and run an update again.
    Yeah, I had tried that previously, but did just try it again. Same issue. I can see that file come back into the folder, and the update status shows it downloading, but when I go into my campaign and load modules, it doesn't show there. My campaign is a 5E campaign, but I created a brand new one, just to test and look there. Still not showing... I do have many modules loaded, so I took time to go through all of them and verify that I wasn't just being an idiot and missing it on the list. I'm just not seeing it anywhere. I can see the other WOTC Map Pack I bought some time ago (D&D Map Pack Volume 1), but not the new Tactical Map Pack.

There was an issue where the Tactical Maps were not showing up in other rulesets; but AFAIK there was no issue with 5e. Looking at the module it is certainly designated as being able to be opened in any ruleset.

Doing a search for Tactical in the modules window should find it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    There was an issue where the Tactical Maps were not showing up in other rulesets; but AFAIK there was no issue with 5e. Looking at the module it is certainly designated as being able to be opened in any ruleset.

Doing a search for Tactical in the modules window should find it.
    Yeah, no dice. This is very weird. I have tried clearing out and re-entering my store credentials. In doing so, all of my modules re-downloaded and re-installed, including this one. The others show up, as they were before. I also, just for good measure, changed my store password. All my other modules are there, but the maps are not. I searched for Tactical, and it's not finding it in my available module list. I'm at a bit of a loss...

Ok. let me pass this along to support and see if they have a solution.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Ok. let me pass this along to support and see if they have a solution.
    Thank you! Much appreciated!

I'm not sure if something was done, but this is working now. I had an update waiting when I opened the launcher a bit ago - ran that and now the maps show up. Thanks for all the help!

I just purchased this module. Upon clicking on the hexholm tactical map for the level 7 adventure it says that I do not have the module loaded that contains that map. This occurred with every adventure. I have no problem accessing the DM map for any of the adventures.

I have reloaded the module to no avail.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey560 View Post
    I just purchased this module. Upon clicking on the hexholm tactical map for the level 7 adventure it says that I do not have the module loaded that contains that map. This occurred with every adventure. I have no problem accessing the DM map for any of the adventures.

I have reloaded the module to no avail.
    Welcome to FG Whisky.

The module you have purchased is the Tactical Maps Adventure Atlas I believe. In order for the links to the tactical maps to work you also need the Tactical Maps Reincarnated module which is a separate product. Note the first line of the store description of the Adventure Atlas.

Thread Information