DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Can you roll damage from a trap entry in the NPC Section?

While there are obvious workarounds, the title says it all Is it possible to roll attacks and damage directly from the trap entry in the npc section?

Yes but. You can add the attack string to the NPC sheet then switch it to the trap sheet for the other information. When you add it to the Combat Tracker it will show the attack string for you to use.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Yes but. You can add the attack string to the NPC sheet then switch it to the trap sheet for the other information. When you add it to the Combat Tracker it will show the attack string for you to use.
    I have been using both a trap and npc entry, but was hoping I was just missing a way to do it from the trap entry. Again, not at all a big deal, but is there a reason the trap entry cant perform the same functionality as an npc?

You can use the same sheet though. not sure if that came across clear.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    You can use the same sheet though. not sure if that came across clear.
    It did not (my fault not yours). That had not occured to me, seems so obvious now! thanks!

Try this. See if this is what you want
    Attached Files Attached Files

Just a quick update....
    I now have the Traps attack string working.
    -- It is roll-able from the NPC (Trap) sheet (The Effect line acts as a attack string)
    -- Effect line of a NPC (Trap) trasfers to the Atk string line of the NPC when dropped into CT.

I'm now working on it detecting a Save and rolling the save.

Hope to have this complete and ready for 1.15 next week.
    Last edited by Samarex; July 15th, 2019 at 10:12.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information