DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP 5e Dragon heist! Tuesday or Wednesday 6pm cst.

Hello everyone, I am gunphantom and have been a DM for five years and I am currently a DM for a ongoing campaign. A friend of mine wants to play in a game so I figured I would start with Dragon heist "as phandelver has been over played" and I am in need of 3-4 other players. I do not care if you are experienced I do not mind teaching. So here is all that you need to know.

1. Game time will be either Tuesday, or Wednesday 6pm cst so tell me what day you are aiming for.

2. Experience not needed, I will however be playing 1 shots with applicants to get a feel for people, and make sure everyone will mesh.

3. I own a UL so you do not need to own anything, just show up.

4. It will be a recurring weekly game, that may expand into mad mage.

anything else feel free to ask.

WHAT I NEED!

1. What day you are aiming for!

2. Age and experience with the game.

3. 3 classes you want to play in order of most wanted to least. As there are several classes, combinations ect these should be 3 classes YOU WANT to play. This game starts at level 1 and goes to level 5, should have a play time of 8-12 4 hours sessions with added content we will probably be around 12-18 so 3+ months MAKE SURE YOU WILL NOT GET BORED WITH YOUR CLASS.

4. RP experience and how comfortable are you with it? Again do not stress about this but I want some idea of what to expect from the group.

5. RELIABILITY!!!!!!!!! If you can't show up every week, if you think you can but are unsure of it please do not apply. It is a PAIN to replace people once a game has gone so far.

6. I do not need a back story from you. sure have one in mind for the game its self, however do not post it here. It will not help you with me choosing people lol.

7. Lastly have you played this module?

My parting words... I am not Mathew Mercer. I can not voice act so do not expect me to, nor do I expect you to lol.

I forgot to add. WE WILL BE USING DISCORD!!! MIC WILL BE NEEDED!!!
    Last edited by Gunphantom; July 12th, 2019 at 20:23.

WHAT I NEED!

Wednesday would work for me.

I'm 42 and have played for around 30 years

3. 3 classes you want to play in order of most wanted to least. As there are several classes, combinations ect these should be 3 classes YOU WANT to play. This game starts at level 1 and goes to level 5, should have a play time of 8-12 4 hours sessions with added content we will probably be around 12-18 so 3+ months MAKE SURE YOU WILL NOT GET BORED WITH YOUR CLASS.
    1. Ranger 2. Rogue 3 Cleric (though I am pretty open)
    (I'm changing my first pick to Ranger)

4. RP experience and how comfortable are you with it? Again do not stress about this but I want some idea of what to expect from the group.
    I enjoy character development and roleplay. I want combat to be tactically smart, but also to play within my characters traits.

5. RELIABILITY!!!!!!!!! If you can't show up every week, if you think you can but are unsure of it please do not apply. It is a PAIN to replace people once a game has gone so far.
    I plan to be free on Wednesdays, but life sometimes demands my time and so I would try to be available, but cannot guarantee 100%.

6. I do not need a back story from you. sure have one in mind for the game its self, however do not post it here. It will not help you with me choosing people lol.

7. Lastly have you played this module? No.
    Last edited by Grundole; July 13th, 2019 at 18:56.

Hey Grundole! thanks for the reply. I am gonna leave this thread up another day to see who all replies. I will send you a PM tomorrow with my discord information.

Im GMT but work night shift so can do Wednesday as would be 11PM start for me

23yr old, if accepted this would be my first game but am really excited.

Wizard, Fighter (More standard for my first game), Druid.

None. I can be a little shy at first but when i can open up more its one of the things that drew me into wanting to play D&D, no boundaries in what i can do and almost living a second life.

I work in a hospital and my contract is for shift patterns, however its just me and 1 other that do my job role and so we have set shifts with me working Tuesday and having Wednesday off. I only mention it as im not contracted to them days so they technically can put me to work whatever days they want but they're not bothered as long as between us we cover the week so if on the odd chance i do need to swap it should be a problem keeping my Wednesdays off.

Have one for my fighter, will think of some more for my other choices.

N/A

Player application

Either works for me.

Played 2E for many years and have played 5E since playtesting on and off. 52 year old retired USAF engineer. FYI, I am applying on another game for Tuesday's just so you are aware, but have not heard back as of yet. I am not set on either but would rather play a published adventure over homebrew since it is my first time using Fantasy Grounds. I will be looking at the application a lot over the next week to familiarize myself with it.

Rogue, Monk, Bard

Very comfortable. I do like to get into character a bit depending on what I'm playing. I like a lot of interaction and really like to get into the RP side of it since there is so much character growth associated with it.

As you have said, a reliable set of individuals. Nothing spoils a game more then waiting all week to play and folks are missing. Given, sometimes things come up but my last game it was a big issue and really didn't go well.

Understood

No I have not, nor DotMM, but in 2E I played a LOT of Ruins of Undermountain. Cool setting really.

Wednesday

34 yo - GM experience in 3 different (two different modules between pathfinder and 5E) games. Today will actually be my first game as a player in a homebrew game that just started. Will be playing a warlock.

Barbarian / Paladin / Cleric

This is my favorite part of D and D (hence the voluntary GM role out of the gate). I (poorly) do try to use different voices for the various characters as a GM when I play them, as well as use a more descriptive third person voice of what a character is doing or saying when appropriate. My personal preference is relatively 50/50 between RP and combat and I try to have a strict “this is what the player knows” vs “this is what the character knows” mentality.

My wife has given me permission () to play Saturday and Wednesday nights so short of emergencies I can and will be there on time.

Depending on the character I ultimately play he will have a backstory. As well as the backup character I have in the wings should the first one bite the bullet.

I have not, for 5E I have GM’d OOTA only. As stated above my second experience with 5E will be a home brew game starting tonight.

1. Wednesday. I already have a tuesday game.

2. I'm 45yo, have been playing D&D off and on since the 80s and have ~2y experience with Fantasy Grounds.

3. Healer, magic-user, warrior. Really, I am willing to play anything the party needs.

4. I am capable of role playing my character. I don't do voices or any other kind of acting.

5. I can reliably show up on time with very few exceptions. If I'm ever going to be late or miss a session entirely it will be due to work which means I will only be able to give a few hours notice. This will be very rare. As in once every 2-4 months. I have no problem with someone else playing my character if I can't make it.

7. I have played Dragon Heist and the first level of DotMM.

I played Dragon Heist last year and that led into DotMM. We got a few sessions into DotMM before the DM bailed. I played a Sorcerer in that game.
    More recently (as in a couple weeks ago) I was in a group playing DotMM until the DM decided to put the game on hold until September. Up to that point we had missed more sessions than we played which was very frustrating. I left the group so that day would be open for another game. We completed the first level and was a few sessions into the second level. I played a cleric in that game.
    I thought both DMs did a fine job of running the games.

I am more interested in DotMM than Dragon Heist. If you are going to play DotMM after Dragon Heist I would like to join. If you are going to play another official adventure after I might be interested if it is one I haven't played (I have played very few).

Honestly, I just want to be a part of a good group that can get along and wants to have fun.

1. What day are you aiming for!

Wednesday

21 years old - played in a number of 5e games, none completed due to GM's having medical/family issues (or they got married)

Druid/Paladin/Fill or Fighter

Relatively experienced. Comfortable. I tend to fall silent to let others take the spotlight, but I usually build this into the characters I play so as to fit the role play (as for first/third person RP, 50/50).

If it is Wednesday, I will be able to attend every week since my shift is in the morning and my night classes are Tuesday and Thursday. Social life is currently nonexistent outside of family, so source of interruptions outside of emergencies.

My characters tend to have generalized story-beats for backgrounds, so that they can be adapted per campaign.

I have not. I've played the first mission of Phandelver half a dozen times, though, and memorized a good part of those encounters.

1. What day you are aiming for: either will work for me.

2. Age and experience with the game: 32 year old. I played D&D 2,3.5 and 5 for several years. I am DM an D&D 3.5 game. I played in several campgain on FG already and now a veteran player.

Barbarian, Cleric, and Warlock.

I am very good with RP as I can get into character well and can be funny at times. However, as it later in the day I tend to be less focused. So do not be shy about calling my attention.

Since I am cst timezone and I can end work as late 5 pm (very rare). I can be late, but I will not miss any session without warning ahead of time.

7. Lastly have you played this module
    I believe this would be the first time to play it.

Application

What day you are aiming for!

Prefer Wednesday as I'm already in a Tuesday game.

Age and experience with the game.

I'm 56. I played the original and 2E regularly for years. Left for awhile before coming back to play 3.5. Played Pathfinder until 5E came out and have been playing it since.

3 classes you want to play in order of most wanted to least.

Paladin, Bard, Wizard

RP experience and how comfortable are you with it?

Quite comfortable. I believe having a defined character and assuming that role is the best possible antidote to meta-gaming.

RELIABILITY!!!!!!!!!

My Wednesdays are Free. Wife works nights and I live in Texas so the session time is perfect.

Lastly, have you played this module?

No. Nor am I familiar with it.

I'm currently in a game with Jafo and whether selected or not I would recommend him for your group. He is fun to play with.
    Last edited by EarlGraye; July 13th, 2019 at 17:29.

Thread Information