STAR TREK 2d20
Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
    Being pushed with Tuesday's update will be adding a button to the sidebar near the combat tracker for the ship combat tracker. This should make it easier to find and access.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Problems with ship UI I've been seeing.

So I know that some other users have been seeing this as well (I'm using FGU), but my ship builds will not populate with HP. I've tried multiple different approaches and cannot get that field to populate no matter what (See capture1). The "Crew" tab also has an unusual feature where the officer roles and actions are obscured by large black boxes (Capture2). This also happens on the "Ships" tab of the character sheet (capture4).

There are also some strange formatting issues on the "Weapons" tab (Capture3) and I've seen the same issues with not being able to remove weapons and add new ones. Pretty much ANY changes made to a built starship result in the need to rebuild it from scratch.

Just wanted to bring these issues to someone's attention if they haven't been already.
    capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

capture4.PNG

We are aware of these frame issues you are seeing. As for the frame not populating the HP, that is incoming to Tuesday's update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Awesome. Thanks for that. I just wanted to make sure it was on the radar.

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    We are aware of these frame issues you are seeing. As for the frame not populating the HP, that is incoming to Tuesday's update.
    Hi,

Thanks - I can confirm that the frame is now populating the HP correctly after yesterdays update.

Maybe, I have a common problem, but my ship has no correct hull points. I cannot change them myself, but it looks like programm does not count HP increement on 4, 8, 12 etc. tiers. It uses only started HP for each frame. So, for now I create EXPLORER 8+ frame with 75 HP.
    Last edited by Arachnidious; May 7th, 2020 at 16:29.

Well frames are records and you can create a new frame with the proper HP allotment that your looking to have for the ship. Copy the frame record and then increase the HP of it. I was able to create a new frame very quickly and drag it onto the PC Ship sheet.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnidious View Post
    Maybe, I have a common problem, but my ship has no correct hull points. I cannot change them myself, but it looks like programm does not count HP increement on 4, 8, 12 etc. tiers. It uses only started HP for each frame. So, for now I create EXPLORER 8+ frame with 75 HP.
    Here is a photo of How I do my Frames. Annotation 2020-05-07 150928.jpg
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

for some reason I cannot populate the pc ship creation with the frames, for example I am running dead suns ep 1 and cannot get the hippocampus or the sunrise maiden to transfer to the pc ship page. I'm at a loss and don't understand it all to be honest but when I try to transfer it over I get a message saying this will be in a future update...yet I see people everywhere with the sunrise maiden as a pc ship?? is there a fix to this or do I actually have to put everything in manually step by step?

You'll have to re-create it as a PC ship (dropping the relevant parts in). It usually shouldn't take too long though.

Thread Information