Starfinder Playlist
Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last
    add characters to roles on ship. I tried dragging PCs from party sheet, tried dragging PCs tokens from their character sheets, and tried dragging PCs from combat tracker. None of these populate the starship roles. This is FGU. Not sure if this is a bug or I am doing something wrong.

Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thanks for the helpful video. The missing piece for me at least is you need to drag the PC token to the EXACT CENTER of the bar listing the starship role. If I am too far right or left, it doesn't work. for example, dropping a character token on the word "Pilot" does not result in filling/assigning the role. it has to be in the center of the bar. Now that i know that, passing it along for others who might have had this issue.

We just updated our ship to Tier 5 but now it won't show up (nor its weapons). Is this a bug or are we doing something wrong?

It won't show up where? Please provide more information and steps you took to get to this point. Also images if possible as they can help fill in the gaps.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Here is the combat tracker. Our GM managed to get the ship list there, but our understanding is that the weapons are supposed to show up.

Ship Combat Tracker.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by dzilla77 View Post
    Here is the combat tracker. Our GM managed to get the ship list there, but our understanding is that the weapons are supposed to show up.

Ship Combat Tracker.PNG

I believe it is when you expand it by clicking on it...
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

PC ships don't have attacks on the Ship CT. Those are meant to help GMs run combat with multiple NPC ships. The character sheets are meant for the players to track their actions and perform tasks. Player's can track their ship from the partysheet or on the ship CT, but it's only meant to provide information.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Edit : double post.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello Everyone! Not sure if it has been reported, but the ship rotation is switched between the two hex tile modes. I mean that the ships rotation behaves as if the other hex tile mode were enabled. On the screenshots I show both modes, and every possible rotation, and how they are.. switched between the two. It's not a specific starships fault, I tried several (as seen on the images). Do any of you experience the same? Am I doing something wrong?

(Red arrows showing the current, wrong orientation, green arrows show how it should be)

screenshot sf1.png

screenshot sf 2.png.jpg

Edit1: I just realized there is a "show facing" option. This works well for one of the hex types.
    Last edited by Naimed; July 17th, 2020 at 18:36.

Thread Information