Starfinder Playlist
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678
    I don't think the starship tokens take orientation into consideration, though I haven't tested it out as I use my own.

You could try whether redrawing the hex to have a side (not a corner) on top fixes it.

It has to do with the token you are using. The art does not always work with the mechanics.
    you can just turn on the option called Facing Indicator.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by madman; July 17th, 2020 at 19:16.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Yup, using indicators kinda solves the Issue.

Thanks!

Screen Capture Starship Error.PNG

Hey all! Hoping you can help me with an error. We are playing Dawn of Flame AP, and in the middle of Book 4. I had previously created the Sun Diver for the party's use as a PC ship, and that worked fine. I went in and added a modified frame for Tier 4 to do it, and again- no issues. When we went to change the tier, though, it kept returning a script error. So we decided to try to modify the party's previous starship- and that too returned an error. So I decided I would just recreate the Sun Diver at Tier 7 (per the instructions in the adventure) from scratch. And I continue to get errors. I've included the screen shot so you can see what I'm looking at.

Trying to have this ready by Sunday, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I attempted to copy a ship frame and renamed it as you have in the image and didn't receive any errors. If you created it without copying the frame I would try that instead. Another thing to try is a fresh PC ship and try dropping the frame to see if it produces the same result. Oh, and dropping NPC ships from starships that are not frames will not populate and work with the current PC Ship sheet.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Also, please provide a shot of your chat window showing the versions and extensions loaded if you continue to have issues.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

I put in a fix for a issue I found while entering ships into a book. Starships attack strings have started including a ; hexe entry in the damage area of the attack string. This was causing the string not to be selectable in the combat tracker.
    It has been fixed and now works both ways
    Cannon (2d6 ;5 hexes) and Cannon (2d6 5 hexes).
    This seemed to be added around the time of Near Space.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information