Starfinder Playlist

The Shaven Dwarf Gaming Lounge in Brandon Florida [Kickstarter]

Have you ever had trouble enjoying your tabletop game. Is it because someone keeps interrupting you or is it that there is not enough space for you all to fit. Maybe you can't find a group or maybe you just don't want to deal with the clean up. At the Shaven Dwarf we want to create an environment were gamers of all ages can join forces to conquer the realm. We want to provide private rooms where you can have your space to enjoy what ever adventure you want. We want to offer several services to assist you in your game. Please check out our page The Shaven Dwarf. Pledge, comment, or share let us know what you think and help us get the word out.

Quote Originally Posted by jmetzger87 View Post
    Have you ever had trouble enjoying your tabletop game. Is it because someone keeps interrupting you or is it that there is not enough space for you all to fit. Maybe you can't find a group or maybe you just don't want to deal with the clean up. At the Shaven Dwarf we want to create an environment were gamers of all ages can join forces to conquer the realm. We want to provide private rooms where you can have your space to enjoy what ever adventure you want. We want to offer several services to assist you in your game. Please check out our page The Shaven Dwarf. Pledge, comment, or share let us know what you think and help us get the word out.
    Metzger, I think i'm nearly your age, and I live in Osceola county. PM me?

Thread Information