STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

PF2 Playtest Raiders of Shrieking Peak July 15th 6 PM GMT (7 PM UK, 8 PM GER)

PF2 Playtest Raiders of Shrieking Peak (5th level) July 15th 6 PM GMT (7 PM UK, 8 PM GER)

Please schedule at least 4 1/2 hours for the game. Note that due to the fact that the adjustments for more than 4 players often simply consists of adding additional enemies, the more players there are the longer it will likely take. I'm therefore a little bit hesitant to allow six players but we'll see whether it becomes an issue.

Rules on creating your character can be found here.

5th level!

I can have the server up for you to build your character either weeknight evening or during the weekend. If you have a standard license you should however also be able to build it yourself.

Please try to send me your character 24 hours before the game so I can review any relevant rules. We're still all presumably pretty new to the rules, including me.

Please note that this scenario is run using the playtest rules, not the final PF 2 rules!

The playtest rules will likely substantially differ from the final PF2 rules.

We'll probably not spend too much time discussing specific rules that are likely to change.

About the scenario:

A Pathfinder Society scenario designed for 5th-level PCs.

Although most of the Society's discoveries come from distant lands and enter through Absalom's harbor, some of the greatest discoveries appear in the metropolis's backyard. When an extraordinary relic surfaces in the nearby town of Diobel, the Pathfinder Society dispatches an agent to recover and transport it back to the Grand Lodge. That strategy fell through when the agent disappeared along the road to Diobel. The Pathfinders must learn what befell their comrade and recover the shipment—a task that will take them into the dangerous wilds of the island's interior.

Written by Luis Loza.

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds (I have an Ultimate license) and Teamspeak.

Steps before the game:

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar, stating which character you'd like to play.

I should have some way to look up your Paizo Organized Play #.

Make sure you have updated Fantasy Grounds.

FG alias and Teamspeak server can be found under GM annnouncements in the game calendar.
    Last edited by stephan_; July 10th, 2019 at 19:24.

Please count me in Stephan. Thanks for the game!

I'm in, too.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Sounds good. Please count me in.

Alright, looks like we have a legal table then.

We might need a pregen if no one else signs up.

It's curently still unclear how long specifically there will be playtest points (sometime in July).

Im signed up on the calendar thanks Stephan

Alright, thanks. Looks like we have the optimal amount of 4 players then.

Hi Stephan,

i think I finally got there with levelling up. Please find Argent attached. If he's totally wrong please feel free to replace him with a pre-gen for tonight.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Alright, thanks.

I'll probably only have a quick look at it though.

The server is up.

Thread Information