5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP [5e][Homebrew][Curse of Strahd-ish] Weekly Tuesday, 7PM - 10PM(ish) EST

Dread Eternal: Castle Ravenloft and Beyond!
    (D&D 5e Tuesdays Weekly, 7PM - 10ishPM on Fantasy Grounds, DM has Ultimate License, no $ investment required from players)
    NOTE THAT THIS IS A HOMEBREW CAMPAIGN USING A HOMEBREW SETTING AND MANY HOMEBREW RULES. ITS OKAY IF THAT'S NOT YOUR BAG BABY BUT TURN BACK NOW

Okay, that being said... using the skeleton of the Curse of Strahd adventure as a basis, I'm putting together what I hope will be a long term campaign for once. The long term plan is to expand the game to additional "Domains of Dread" similar to the AD&D 2 Ravenloft setting. If you're not familiar with the setup, I'd recommend doing yourself the favor of NOT familiarizing yourself if you want to play in this campaign, I can pretty much guarantee you'll have more fun finding out organically 8)

This is not going to be your standard D&D Campaign. Its not about adventurers killing monsters and collecting treasure. Its heavily steeped in horror themes, fear and madness will play important roles. If you're not comfortable with potentially losing control of your character, or with playing a character who is capable of experiencing mind-bending terror, this is probably not the campaign for you.

If you're someone who wants to role-play and build your character through story rather than XP farming, and is interested in experiencing those kinds of themes, then this is the game for you. Hit me up if you want a slot

Yo, this sounds right up my alley. I've been looking for either a 5e or call of Cthulhu game and this sounds like it'll hit all the bases. I'm not super familiar with any canon settings as most of the games I've played in have been Homebrew or Pathfinder.

I'm well versed in Pathfinder, Starfinder, and 3.5e. I have 2 sessions of 5e under my belt but I'm fully capable of keeping up and learning the rules as we go. My characters tend to be more utilitarian

Quote Originally Posted by leperconartist View Post
    Yo, this sounds right up my alley. I've been looking for either a 5e or call of Cthulhu game and this sounds like it'll hit all the bases. I'm not super familiar with any canon settings as most of the games I've played in have been Homebrew or Pathfinder.

I'm well versed in Pathfinder, Starfinder, and 3.5e. I have 2 sessions of 5e under my belt but I'm fully capable of keeping up and learning the rules as we go. My characters tend to be more utilitarian
    Sounds good. I'm currently talking with one or two other interested players, so we might have a full group pretty quickly here

This actually sounds pretty sweet, are you still looking for players? Add me to the wait list if you're not

Quote Originally Posted by limitedmoon06 View Post
    This actually sounds pretty sweet, are you still looking for players? Add me to the wait list if you're not

I'm still looking, I've got 2 players for certain, and a handful of inquiries.

Quote Originally Posted by WildKnight View Post
    I'm still looking, I've got 2 players for certain, and a handful of inquiries.
    Sweet, I've sent you a private message, let's work out the details.

I'm really interested in this. Just had a game of ETU in savage worlds put on hiatus and this sounds awesome. Sending a pm now.

I am interested in this game. I am a newer player(less than a year experience) but I am looking for a group to play with to bolster my DnD resume. If there is still room please give me a shout!

Quote Originally Posted by Xela View Post
    I am interested in this game. I am a newer player(less than a year experience) but I am looking for a group to play with to bolster my DnD resume. If there is still room please give me a shout!
    Still waiting to hear back from some people, but I think I've got one slot left (at least).

Hey this sounds really cool. Still a spot open? I know I'm kinda late. Here's a little info if it speeds things up:

I'm DJ. I'm 32 years old, been playing since I was 14 with 3.5e. Took a few years off and picked it back up when I was 24 and never looked back. I've played every edition since (including Pathfinder) and also played AD&D with some of my more experienced (read: older) friends. 5e has been my favorite so far. I've also played many other systems including Traveler, L5R, Burning Wheel, Harn, Mutants and Masterminds, and a couple others I'm sure. I'm very familiar with FG. Shouldn't have any problems with scheduling as I work a regular 9-5 EST.

Thanks!

Thread Information