Starfinder Playlist
Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last
    I was looking around and noticed the button is missing in the new release. Maybe I am missing something? I did remove the ext and re dled it from the forge.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I was looking around and noticed the button is missing in the new release. Maybe I am missing something? I did remove the ext and re dled it from the forge.
    Yeah, I already have the fix for it in the test environment. I am having issues with the forge right now and cannot get in to push it to Live. As soon as I get access again, I'll push the fix.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    Yeah, I already have the fix for it in the test environment. I am having issues with the forge right now and cannot get in to push it to Live. As soon as I get access again, I'll push the fix.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Thanks!
    It should be available now.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

It should be available now.
    All good now. Thanks!

currently trying to import a list of names using this tool, haven't been able to get it to import as a table, but importing into a story as per instructions works fine. I've read the documentation in this thread and watched the video. Nothing i try can get the import to a rollable table feature to work. Not sure if it's me or something has changed with regards to the FGU environment. I've even loaded a new campaign with the CSV importer extension being the only thing loaded and still get the same results.

Very much want to make use of this tool. Thanks for any insights that might be provided.

Quote Originally Posted by pizentios View Post
    currently trying to import a list of names using this tool, haven't been able to get it to import as a table, but importing into a story as per instructions works fine. I've read the documentation in this thread and watched the video. Nothing i try can get the import to a rollable table feature to work. Not sure if it's me or something has changed with regards to the FGU environment. I've even loaded a new campaign with the CSV importer extension being the only thing loaded and still get the same results.

Very much want to make use of this tool. Thanks for any insights that might be provided.
    Importing into a rollable table was built into FG natively, so this extension is no longer needed for that. So this extension primarily supports importing into story entries.

Importing into a rollable table was built into FG natively, so this extension is no longer needed for that. So this extension primarily supports importing into story entries.
    Great thanks for the quick reply. In the mean time, i was able to figure out how to use the native tool for what i wanted. Thanks again, i still have use for this tool, so thanks very much for the work put into it!

If the table has an ampersand (&) in it anywhere, I'm getting the following error when converting:
    FormattedText SetValue XML Error: an error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 1, position 160.

I have a campaign with only this extension and when I click on Convert clipboard I get the following error:
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/CSVTablePaster.lua"]:295: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'startp' (a nil value)
    and nothing is placed into my story entry and I've placed the #table# there.

Thread Information