DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last
    I removed all other extensions as you suggested. I also attempted in a newly created campaign, and deleted and re-downloaded the v1.4 file and replaced. If no other users are experiencing issues, I will assume this is something on my end only. I hope the provided images help.

I found that the same console errors shown in my previous post still occur every time the "CSV" button is clicked. Is that button still supposed to show as the blue hammer icon as it was in previous versions? With additional testing, I found the following:

1. Unable to import tables to a "Skills", "Feats", "Features", or "Traits" link sheet in a character sheet. I was able to do this in previous versions without issue.
    2. Tables do successfully import to link sheets for "Items" and "Story".

CSVTableImporterv1.4_01.PNG
    CSVTableImporterv1.4_02.PNG
    CSVTableImporterv1.4_03.PNG
    CSVTableImporterv1.4_04.PNG
    CSVTableImporterv1.4_05.PNG

Hmm, ok. I'll take a closer look and see if I cant recreate this and fix it.

thanks
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by PootyPooPoo View Post
    I removed all other extensions as you suggested. I also attempted in a newly created campaign, and deleted and re-downloaded the v1.4 file and replaced. If no other users are experiencing issues, I will assume this is something on my end only. I hope the provided images help.

I found that the same console errors shown in my previous post still occur every time the "CSV" button is clicked. Is that button still supposed to show as the blue hammer icon as it was in previous versions? With additional testing, I found the following:

1. Unable to import tables to a "Skills", "Feats", "Features", or "Traits" link sheet in a character sheet. I was able to do this in previous versions without issue.
    2. Tables do successfully import to link sheets for "Items" and "Story".

CSVTableImporterv1.4_01.PNG
    CSVTableImporterv1.4_02.PNG
    CSVTableImporterv1.4_03.PNG
    CSVTableImporterv1.4_04.PNG
    CSVTableImporterv1.4_05.PNG
    Ok, update 1.5 is uploaded.

For the console errors, I can only plead temporary stupidity. The 1.4 I uploaded had zipped up the wrong set of files. it zipped up a different test set. This should have no console errors *hopefully*

I did find why the entries from a char sheet were not working and added them.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Thanks mattekure, v1.5 seems to have everything working as intended! Awesome work, thanks for the rapid fix!

Quick note, the Demo video on the OP seems to be no longer there. Just letting you know for clean up or correction purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by orien45 View Post
    Quick note, the Demo video on the OP seems to be no longer there. Just letting you know for clean up or correction purposes.
    I dont know how that happened, somehow Youtube deleted it. I have re-uplaoded the video and it should be available now. I have changed the link on the first post.

Thank you for all the great stuff, btw!

Great work by you and the legacy mod creator! I'm building some complex table systems and this will help a lot.

One suggestion for the future, if you are still working on this at all. It would be really cool if entries in the tables could reference other files instead of just text.

For example, when creating a table directly in FG you can drag an npc or an item or any object into the row and when that roll is done it will paste the link to that nps, or object, etc in the chat, story, encounter, etc.

I imagine that each of those items, when dragged into the table, are essentially links. And Maybe if you knew the name and formatting of those links it would be possible to enter those in the .csv file and covert them to links on import?

Just an idea.

v1.6 uploaded. added support for BetterMenu extension

I'm having trouble getting the extension to work consistently. For the last week or so, I've had to restart FGC to get tables to show up.

Tried doing a bit of debugging by turning off all other extensions with no change in behavior. Not seeing any output to the console so is difficult to go any farther. Any suggestions?

Thread Information