FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    brilliant Mod, thanks a lot!!

Does this mod work with Unity with its most recent update?

I have been tinkering with some new tables on this mod. I'm likely going to separate the spell import because it errors out. I will have an updated mod out very soon.
    "My campaigns are multi layered tapestries upon which I texture themes and subject matter which quite frankly would be to strong for your hobbiest gamer."
    -Doug Dougalson

Fantasy Grounds License: Ultimate
    Games I Run: AD&D 2nd Ed
    Currently Running: AD&D 2E (Forgotten Realms)
    Games I play: Any~
    Converted Modules: Faiths & Avatars (2e), Demihuman Deities (2e), Tome of Magic (2e), Dragon Mountain (2e)
    Current Projects: None
    Created Content: AD&D 2E NPC generator Module

Thats great, Thanks!

You list this in your signature:
    Converted Modules: Faiths & Avatars (2e), Demihuman Deities (2e), Tome of Magic (2e)

I own all the 2e bundle items, but do not see faith and avatars or demihuman dieties. did you do these personally or are they going to be released in FG somepoint?

thx

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Thats great, Thanks!

You list this in your signature:
    Converted Modules: Faiths & Avatars (2e), Demihuman Deities (2e), Tome of Magic (2e)

I own all the 2e bundle items, but do not see faith and avatars or demihuman dieties. did you do these personally or are they going to be released in FG somepoint?

thx
    They're right there in the bundle.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...id=WOTC2E09585

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...=WOTC2ETSR9516
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Sooo... I am struggling finding a way to get this Module to work in both FGC and FGU. I want to take a quick pulse check and see how many of you are using it in FGC. I'm tempted to just rebuild the entire thing in FGU.
    "My campaigns are multi layered tapestries upon which I texture themes and subject matter which quite frankly would be to strong for your hobbiest gamer."
    -Doug Dougalson

Converted Modules: Faiths & Avatars (2e), Demihuman Deities (2e), Tome of Magic (2e), Dragon Mountain (2e)

Quote Originally Posted by Frankison View Post
    Sooo... I am struggling finding a way to get this Module to work in both FGC and FGU. I want to take a quick pulse check and see how many of you are using it in FGC. I'm tempted to just rebuild the entire thing in FGU.
    FGC user here

Can pretty much disregard. I tried to make a very simple version of my module and its not working. I sent a screenshot to the house of healing. Hopefully I can get it looked at. I don't see a way I can make it work in FGU.
    -Doug Dougalson

can an NPC created in classic be easily transferred to unity? If so, can the mod be used with the free version of FGC? If that is a yes then could you just keep FGC open in the background for NPC generation and run in unity otherwise? clunky I am sure but a work around none the less (maybe even have a "transfer to unity" button that moves the files for you? and If I am WAY off base, sorry to waste the braincells.

I create all of my modules in FGC just in case I want to publish them. Any NPC's created there can be moved to FGU without issue (usually). Sometimes updates break stuff. The latest update has fixed the issue with the colons breaking the story template generator.
    I haven't tested it very heavily yet but it seems to be working.
    Some quick notes I removed all of the spells from the initial generator since it was breaking on occasion due to the sheer size of the output for higher levels.
    I also updated a few of the rolls in relation to Hit points and a few other quality of life improvements.
    In short the module should now be working both FGC and FGU.
    -Doug Dougalson

Thread Information