STAR TREK 2d20

Steam purchases not showing as OWNED in Fantasy Grounds store

I bought Mordenkainen's Tomb of Foes and all the Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale Item and Portrait packs on Steam in 6/2018, I've synced my Steam purchases in the Fantasy Ground store many times but these items still show as unowned in the Fantasy Grounds store. What am I missing?

Blog Entries
    They won't show as owned in the FG store if you bought them on Steam.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    DLC purchases cant be syncd between the stores.

Blog Entries
    Even though they won't show owned in both stores, FG will still download from both (assuming you have sync'd like you said you did).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks all.

I had to pay close attention to this, but the remove icon will actually change color depending on if you already own the item. I have steam purchases that aren't marked as such in the FG store, but when added to my cart show the text, "Remove" in black instead of white. I simply doubled checked this was accurate and removed the items that were dublicit from my cart. Hope this helps. It would be nice if they can get everything on the same page, but for now this is a good work around. Keep your eyes peeled. I'm sure customer support will always offer assistance with any issues.

Thread Information