FG License: Standard
Time Zone: Eastern US
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Sunday evenings or Friday(as long as it ends before midnight EST) are both good days for me. Weekly or bi-weekly is fine.
Term: long term
Voice: I am able to use voice and I have Discord and Skype downloaded

Game System Preferred: 4e and 13th Age are my systems of choice. Preferably non-theater of the mind for 13th Age is preferred but as long as there is some form of visual representation to avoid confusion then even TotM should be fine. I would be willing to play 5e if its something really cool in a science fantasy or modern setting but its not my preferred system.
Game System Experience: I have played every edition of D&D from 2e to 5e with 4e being my most played of them all. I also have some experience with 13th Age and V:tM.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am in one campaign in Fantasy Grounds but I can be a bit of a hapless technoweenie at times. :P

Character Type Preferred: For 4e I like everything but strikers are probably my least favorite role with leader probably being my favorite overall. For 5e I tend towards Sorcerers and Bards. For 13th Age I tend towards casters like Wizard and Necromancer but I really like Psion, Warlock, and Abomination from Dark Pacts and Ancient Secrets.
About me: I am a long time player of RPGs of various kinds starting with 2e AD&D when I was a teenager and enjoying all sorts of games whether D&D or not. When it comes to games I tend to occupy a middle ground between hardcore RPer and power gamer in that I try to balance having a great well roleplayed character that is also very effective when things go down hill. I tend to adapt pretty easily to the social mores of a group but in games where there are players who are trying to pull one over on the DM in bad faith, I tend to become a little bit of a rules lawyer in favor of the DM.