DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Elminster's Guide to Magic now available

Original facebook post by Jeremy Forbing.

At long last, a Fantasy Grounds conversion of the Mithril-bestselling Elminster's Guide to Magic, by myself, Jeremy Forbing, M.T. Black, and Heath Harris, with its 350+ new spells, 8 new subclasses, 50 magic items, and various guides and lore chapters-- including guides for young wizards, details on schools of magic, descriptions of magic-related factions, and more-- is available, thanks to the hard work of devoted converter Jeffrey Lovins Jr.. The Fantasy Grounds module version converts the original PDF book into a fully featured reference manual for virtual tabletop use. It contains everything the original PDF contains, and most of the 350 new spells parse with the 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons ruleset in FG for easy use. 8 new class archetypes are ready to apply and play with your Fantasy Grounds D&D character, conveniently integrating with the VTT via automation features. To get your hands on this long-awaited Virtual Tabletop module, go here (edited). https://www.dmsguild.com/product/282..._0_0_0_0_0_0_0

Looks very cool.

If you're going to advertise a lot of these 5E DMsGuild modules on the FG forums then can I make a request? Please put them all in a single thread. We don't want to see lots of one/two post threads appearing for each product you're advertising. If you create a new thread, I can move this and the other product you've recently advertised into that thread.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Absolutely Trenloe. I will create a new thread now labeled "Sailor_Lovins 5th Edition Modules" Thanks for the support buddy!

On second thoughts, it's probably better if you just recreate the two previous posts, otherwise if I move the old posts into your new thread they'll appear before the first, as they're ordered by original posting date.

Just copy/paste the old posts - but make sure you click edit and copy the edit text from your other posts, otherwise the links won't work.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Inside the umbrella post right?

Quote Originally Posted by SailorLovins View Post
    Inside the umbrella post right?
    Yes please.

Will do. I am going to do a better job actually. If it is best, I don't mind (and encourage) this post to be delted Trenloe. I will put all of my products into my new post and simply update it whenever new modules are released or older ones are updated. Again I greatly appreciate your guidance on this. Thank you.

Thread Information