5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Quote Originally Posted by kerrigaj View Post
    I have converted every 5E book for FG for use in my campaign (plus a few TOR books I have that have yet to be produced for 5E). MASQs NPC Engineer was essential! If anyone from Cubicle 7 is reading, let me know if you are interested.
    Hi Kerrigaj, how are you doing. I' ve been typing the books for Adventures in Middle-earth 5e from Cubicle 7 by hand. Into Fantasy Grounds. Without Parser5 or any other programs. Is your program easy to use ., because if it is . It would make are gaming sessions so much easier to play and DM. If you can help I would appreciate that.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    It would be great if Cubicle 7 got onboard with Fantasy Grounds. But, that's only the first step... There will need to be a community developer step up and take it on - and finish it!
    Actually, it would be nice if the publishers would do it...they should have all the source materials in easier to convert formats. Just sayin' it would be nice.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Actually, it would be nice if the publishers would do it...they should have all the source materials in easier to convert formats.
    What usually happens, with an agreement with a publisher for FG conversions, is that the publisher provides the material as original digital files (InDesign, PhotoShop PSD, etc.) to Smiteworks, and the community developer assigned to that product gets those digital files for their conversion work. One of the big hangups we get with some publishers when asked about Fantasy Grounds conversions is that they think they'll be doing the conversion themselves, and so a lot back off. The best approach is to get someone familiar with both the product being converted and Fantasy Grounds - usually a community developer who is enthusiastic about converting the product. Publishers usually have a lot on their plate just getting their own products out the door, let alone taking on VTT conversions.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Is there someone I can download an AIME ruleset for FG Classic?
    FANTASY GROUNDS CLASSIC & UNITY ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER

Blog Entries
    As far as I am aware, there is no ruleset but there is an extension that does this. It's posted somewhere on the forums here.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Thread Information